Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    What's the fastest way to get the 700p in my hands? Order through Palm? Or through Sprint?
    Quote Originally Posted by TR30
    What's the fastest way to get the 700p in my hands? Order through Palm? Or through Sprint?
    I don't know but I took the risk and just placed an order thru Palm.

Its finally coming true! lol
    <s></s>
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by oddlou
    Geatches...700p's callin' your name, buddy!! You know you want it!
    The voices in my head are saying no!
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    Quote Originally Posted by Headake
    I don't know but I took the risk and just placed an order thru Palm.

Its finally coming true! lol
    Yeah, I have this strong urge to order through Palm now, but I guess I'll wait a few more hours and see if something comes up on the Sprint website.
    Interesting... that one Vzn page said that you save $100 with a NEW 2 year commitment, but other pages just gave the price with a 2-year contract, not saying if it has to be a new one or just an extension of the current one you have! That would be cool, if people who have 650's wanting the 700P could re-up for a year or two, and save some money over the full retail price! Is this intended, or a loophole they will fix by morning?

Where on the webpages are full retail prices for those not wanting to extend their existing, or start new, contracts?
    "Everybody Palm!"

Palm III/IIIC, Palm Vx, Verizon: Treo 650, Centro, Pre+.
    Leo killed my future Pre 3 & Opal, dagnabitt!
    Should I buy a Handspring Visor instead?
    Got a Pre2! "It eats iPhones for Breakfast"!
    If you order your 700P from Palm, will it still have your carrier's logo on it?
    Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by duanedude1
    Interesting... that one Vzn page said that you save $100 with a NEW 2 year commitment, but other pages just gave the price with a 2-year contract, not saying if it has to be a new one or just an extension of the current one you have! That would be cool, if people who have 650's wanting the 700P could re-up for a year or two, and save some money over the full retail price! Is this intended, or a loophole they will fix by morning?

Where on the webpages are full retail prices for those not wanting to extend their existing, or start new, contracts?
    $619 with no renewal. I logged into my acct and hit upgrade.
    cdd54: That is $619 with no renewal, on Verizon, but with no NewEvery2 or other break?
    "Everybody Palm!"

Palm III/IIIC, Palm Vx, Verizon: Treo 650, Centro, Pre+.
    Leo killed my future Pre 3 & Opal, dagnabitt!
    Should I buy a Handspring Visor instead?
    Got a Pre2! "It eats iPhones for Breakfast"!
    Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by duanedude1
    cdd54: That is $619 with no renewal, on Verizon, but with no NewEvery2 or other break?
    Correct..full boat.
    Call Sprint Telesales at 7am Eastern this m orning
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    can we take the sprint discussion to its own thread? this one is for verizon plz
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi
    If you order your 700P from Palm, will it still have your carrier's logo on it?
    Yah..you do select which carrier you want coz, You cannot use a Verizon Phone on a Sprint network or vice a versa
    <s></s>
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry
    Call Sprint Telesales at 7am Eastern this m orning
    That's what I did to get my 650 the earliest as possible when it first came out. I'm most likely gonna do the same for the 700p. So 7am, huh? 4am my time. Time to set my alarm.
    Quote Originally Posted by pump142
    can we take the sprint discussion to its own thread? this one is for verizon plz
    He simply answered the question posed. sheesh.
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    I just thought it would cut confusion having a how to and discuss about each carrier seperately.
    If folks wanna compare there are hunderds of threads on that already.
    Quote Originally Posted by dietrying
    Here is a better link. http://www.vzwshop.com/buytreo
    I've been waiting to spend my ne2 on this, hooray! Shipping takes 2-5 days. I hope that means until arrival as oppossed to 2-5 days until they ship it out.

:-)
    That's what I did to get my 650 the earliest as possible when it first came out. I'm most likely gonna do the same for the 700p. So 7am, huh? 4am my time. Time to set my alarm.
    You do not pay sales tax if you order via Palm's website to California....
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
    Yayyyyyyyyy
    Quote Originally Posted by nonobeez
    You do not pay sales tax if you order via Palm's website to California....

NICE CATCH!!!! THANKSSSSS
    Quote Originally Posted by delrey
    I've been waiting to spend my ne2 on this, hooray! Shipping takes 2-5 days. I hope that means until arrival as oppossed to 2-5 days until they ship it out.

:-)
    If you go to Palm's website, it looks like it's going to be a 3-4 week wait. This is a preorder.

And now:
    My 700P will be better than your 700p!

Signed,
    The n00b!

P.s. Bow before me!

Don't just see the n00b, be the n00b! Wait, no...
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast