1.    #1  
    I don't think it does at this point but will logmein work with the 700p at some point in the NEAR future? I have been using it alot with the 700w and love the speed and ease. It is one of my major concerns about switching back to PalmOS.

At this point I am torn between the two devices based on application compatibility. From the PalmOS standpoint there is a huge library of great apps that work and are still being upgraded and created. From the WM5 standpoint, mainstream multimedia and other apps (logmein and skype are the first to come to mind) are only created for WM. Maybe now that this version will have access to more multimedia capabilities we will see more companies support PalmOS.
  2.    #2  
    Wow! No responses? I know some of the board wizards have knowledge (or at least an opinion) on this matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTreo
    Wow! No responses? I know some of the board wizards have knowledge (or at least an opinion) on this matter.
    Got a .prc? I can check on the 700p simulator for now
    <s></s>
    I believe logmein uses an activex control, even in Pocket IE. Unless they say they are going to support POS or Java I would not expect their product to work on the Treo 700p anythime soon.

Surur