1.    #1  
    I have a sprint PPC-6700 and the PUSH Exchange Sync via OWA works flawlessly! It is something I must sacrifice to go with the Treo 700p, so I had a few questions:

1) Does the new OWA Chatter Plug-in work as good as the PPC-6700 push sync?

2) Does Chatter use SMS trigger (I don't want to pay for an SMS message every time I get an email)

3) After checking out the chattermail website, it says that Chattermail 2.0 must be used and sold separately. Is 2.0 even out yet?

Thanks.
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    I have Sprint 650 with Chatter and the OWA plug in version 2.0.1RC2. I have been told that Chatter runs well on his Treo 700p.
    1) Don't know about PPC-6700 but when I at the office and have Outlook open Chatter messages are usually pushed to the Treo before they appear in Outlook and if not a few seconds latter.
    2) No you will not to use SMS trigger, Sprint Pushes message fine.
    3) I using version 2.0 Beta version, but I believe there is a stable version 2.0 also.

When you get your Treo 700p use the trial version first to make sure everything works.
    mariog7 - What are you using for push exchange sync on the PPC-6700? Just curious.

Marc
  4.    #4  
    I am using 4smartphone.net and it works great.
    After evaluating several mail programs including MyMail supplied from my carrier I decided to purchase ChatterEmail+ today. As indicated in this comparison chart http://www.chatteremail.com/index.ph...d=43&Itemid=89 Chatter provides more features than competitor products. It's also the only one that I found does what it claims, including providing true Push Email.
  6.    #6  
    One feature that I like with my Outlook mail on WM5 / PPC6700 is when you type an email, a list of 2 or 3 words comes up that you can choose from (spelled correctly). Does Chatter feature something similar? Thanks.
    I'm not sure what you're talking about, but it sounds like an OS feature.

Marc
    Global Posts
    678 Global Posts
    Chatter does not have a spelling feature or predictive text built in. But Chatter does kick the living snot out of all other email programs including the blackberry connect. Chatter is the last one I tried, which included a year of trying to use the Versamial program that came on the 650. Why did I wait so long! Chatter gets me my echange mail before it even hits my outlook desktop and I have not noticed it slowing my 650 down at all.
    Mike G

Touch (Sprint)
    Same here -- it shows up on my treo via chatter (IMAP) before my outlook shows it. Amazing.

And, I am also bought SnapperMail and haven't used it for a while. The other day, I opened it to look for an old email, and it went online to check emails and I couldn't do anything else. I didn't realize until right then just how much I appreciated the true background ability of Chatter.
    Nanotechnology Nerd
    i300-->i330-->i500-->6700(1 wk!)-->Sprintt650-->gsm650-->HTC Universal (1 mo.)-->gsm650-->Cing8525(3wks!)-->gsm650