1.    #1  
    Okay,

I'll start out by saying I'm confused. I want my internet connection on my treo to go over to my laptop. Isn't the bluetooth modem thing mean that I need to dial some type of number? I don't have a number to dial? I'm just always connected via my treo 650 (unlocked GSM).

Is it possible for my laptop to be able to access the internet via my treo's cellular data connection?

Thanks!
    Palm I ---> Compaq Areo ---> Toshiba e310 ---> NEC Mobile Pro 770 ---> Toshiba e740 ---> HP jornada 520 ---> Dell Axim x50v (Still own) ---> T-Mobile SDA (Still own) ---> Treo 650 Unlocked Unbranded (Bought 5/18/06)
    See this excellent handbook first:
    http://www.palm.com/us/support/handb...GSM_DUN_UG.pdf
    Game over!
    Thru PDA Net installed on ur 650 and laptop u can surf the net.
    Green Hex Hi!!!

How is GPRS of BSNL and their charges?
    Quote Originally Posted by carn_ival
    GreenHex Hi!!!
    How is GPRS of BSNL and their charges?
    Rs. 199/- per month for unlimited downloads at home network and
    2 Paise/Kbps roaming... (Rs. 199/- ~ 5 USD). 199/- includes free MMS
    (not available at my location, though) See: bsnl.co.in

The connection quality is good enough for upto 15kbps streaming audio
    and the continuous stream of SPAM emails from my four email accounts.

- mvk
    Game over!
    Really, what does PDAnet do that DUN w/ Bluetooth doesn't?
    To be honest not a lot if anything, but what it does do is make the whole process a lot easier for less techno people.
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    So how do I access the Internet using my phone's data connection via Bluetooth? I have a Bluetooth adapter on my laptop and I have Bluetooth DUN enabled on the phone.
    Nevermind, reading it now.
    Ok well my laptop is connected (says it is anyway) but it won't pull in any data. Server not found, page cannot be displayed, OE can't connect to my IMAP or POP3 accounts, nothin except 8,504 bytes sent and 475 received. The bytes out increase when I try but not the bytes in; the 475 was what was used to connect. Help!?
    Fixed. It just started working. LOL.