1.    #1  
    Does anyone know if:

1. there are generic batteries for the 650? Or are they a custom size that only fits the 650? I'm thiinking that if these batteries are used in other devices, I may be able to get a better deal.

2. Is 2400mWh as big as they come?

TIA!
    Search and ye shall find.

Try the accessories forum. I know there are other brands of batteries besides Palm's.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    The battery style is unique to the Treo, but there are third-party versions of this battery. Be aware that aftermarket batteries in some cases have been linked to fire and explosion danger. Be sure you buy from a reputable dealer.
    Seidio makes a battery with 30% longer life....lenty of threads on it in the accessories section.....try searching by title on "650 battery" or batteries" in accessories section