Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    and the best app for music is TCPMP. pocketunes crashes a lot on me and wipes out my memory too. TCPMP is usually solid, albeit not as user friendly.
    Quote Originally Posted by bcorliss
    A backup on a SD card, or even on two cards (one not in the Treo). I wouldn't leave home without it...
    I second that one! It can be quite a pain in the a$$ when your Treo blows up on you when you don't have a handy backup or any sort of computer access!

Quote Originally Posted by cgordonn
    I like to keep KMaps on my phone when I am traveling. It and DA Assistant complement each other when your trying to find something, or trying to get "un-lost".
    Oh so true! I think everyone who has those 2 programs can definately relate to that one!

Quote Originally Posted by JeeMan
    The icon says it all:
    Quote Originally Posted by darksoul
    I would like to second worldmate, it is expensive but worth it, if you do a lot of international traveling. I especially like the itinerary feature, which gives you one-handed controlled popup windows of your flights numbers and times. Great for when you are running through an airport with your luggage in one hand.
    oh yeah and Shure heaohones.
    Global Posts
    212 Global Posts
    I downloaded a couple of books to read on my last flight. This is a matter of personal preference as some people don't like looking at the small screen too long, but I love it. I download all my books from ereader.com (formerly peanutpress.com)

Enjoy your trip.
    Palm IIIe -> Visor Deluxe -> Palm 505 -> Clie tj37 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700P
    My iPod full of songs, audio books (audible.com) and movies. Books and games.

I don't get out much these days That, and i just got my Treo last week!

And, the backup - i've used mine on my Clie lots of times. I agree - don't leave home without it!
    If you're leaving the country, I highly recommend Currency, freeware. I've used it for years and it's top notch software (just started using the automatic update via hotsync, although I guess we can just d/l the update).
    -------------------------------
    Palm III > Palm IIIxe > Samsung I300 (Verizon) > Tungsten W (ATT) > Treo 300 (Sprint)> Treo 600 (Sprint) > Treo 650 (Cingular)
    I kep the same stuff ont hat's always on....an assortment of e-books is the only thing I might check and see if I have enuff unread stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by smileyboy
    oh yeah and Shure heaohones.
    Shure does make some of the best audio equip!
    i am a local dj and i know that the E series of headphones can run you from 100-500 dolla. if you have any of these what model do you have and what do you think. worth the dough?
  10. BGS
    Never leave without your USB ziplinq charger and syc cable...it is the best tool and real small and lightweight...I also use a program called Area Codes for when I want to know where a call is coming from..
    I agree with "Flt Status" and pocket tunes...
    Good Travels,
    Bruce
    Bruce,
    Treo 600 & 650 / Cingular
    When I go on a trip I load nothing on my Treo that hasn't been on for a least a week. The last thing you want is to be on the go, away from your PC, and have some new software crashing your Treo.
    Movies, podcasts, audible files and doc files of news articles.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12