Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    Trying to understand a IMAP a little better and had a couple of of quick questions.

Currently, I use Chatter and Fusemail along with Outlook XP to sync my mail. The setup works great using all 3 for the most part...except in Outlook. When I delete a message in outlook, it deletes it on my Treo(as it should), but shows the deleted message in outlook as grayed out and crossed out in my Inbox. This happens in my other folders as well.

Anyone know why this happens as opposed to just having the message disappear from view? Also there seems to be no way to empty my "Deleted Items" folder in Outlook except from the Fusemail web page. I was really hoping to avoid using FM's site and do everything directly from my Treo or Outlook.

Maybe some Fusemail users can chime in. Also, do any FM users have problems with the same messages being downloaded mutiple times from fused accounts.

Thanks.
    To fully delete with Outlook, you have to go to Edit>Purge Deleted Messages. This is the same as using "Expunge" on Chatter.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    Got it - thanks. Kind of a PITA, but nice to know it works.