View Poll Results: Simple Hate or Love. (Again no flaming for someone liking it or hating it)

Voters
124. You may not vote on this poll
  • I love what Palm has done with the 700p. I will get it sooner or later.

105 84.68%
  • I hate what Palm has done with the 700p. Not this time Palm, I am not gonna get it.

19 15.32%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    Quote Originally Posted by justbrown522
    "Imagination and fiction make up more than three quarters of our real life."
    - Simone Weil
    Take it easy Just...I now not everyone is from the smart phone world on this forum. Balance is the key...I love balance. Family...profesional career...my notebook...my car...my hobbies. Which from all of these I have great knowledge of, but the treo is my newest tech fun that has become very important, but not so important to the point that I am consumed by it to dog others who are quote newbies...that is when you don't have a life...and that is why I can see why my wife hates this forum, yet I still love it and won't listen to her. Keep it in balance, and you won't become a mean old fart on treo forums who treat outsiders so badly...Haggar is cool by me.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Headake
    "Debating with himself and denying that he is a n00b make up more than three quarters of JB's life."
    - Headake
    Hell...it's taking up 3/4 of MY life!!
  3.    #123  
    A "post" & Post Per Day comparison tells me otherwise
    When did I deny that I am a n00b. JB see I think you get happy looking at your ppd count every now and then. Then also ask questions like "Now that I have 30ppd, can I get taken of the n00b list?"
    I don't remember anyone else here who sits down and does a ppd comparison to decide who is better than the other.

Lets get back to topic ..we wouldnt go more OT than we already have .

If it makes you happy
    JB
    <s></s>
    Quote Originally Posted by Headake
    "Now that I have 30ppd, can I get taken of the n00b list?
    Don't you DARE insult me. Its 40 ppd
    University Of Pittsburgh
    Class of 2010
    LMAO...
    at&t iPhone3G
  6.    #126  
    Oh boy

<s></s>
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    University Of Pittsburgh
    Class of 2010
    Buying a Treo these days is like the unsuspecting purchaser of their very first puppy... the ongoing expenses and frustrations make the orgininal purchase price look miniscule.

The difference?

The puppy is a life enriching experience and well worth the effort.

... oh yeah, and the ASPCA, breed rescue group or your breeder actually pick up their phone after the fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Jefferson
    Buying a Treo these days is like the unsuspecting purchaser of their very first puppy... the ongoing expenses and frustrations make the orgininal purchase price look miniscule.

The difference?

The puppy is a life enriching experience and well worth the effort.

... oh yeah, and the ASPCA, breed rescue group or your breeder actually pick up their phone after the fact.
    I can't believe all this griping. Palm has delivered an incremental product like it always does. I personally am unbelievably thrilled, having had a 600 since the first week it came out in October 2003 and will be getting everything I hoped for - better screen (resolution and color depth), more memory, faster CPU, EV-DO, better camera, and Bluetooth. I really don't care about Wi-Fi (especially with EV-DO) and would rather have device that is not overly complicated with excessive battery drain. My only problem is being able to share my joy. When I explain to my wife that the Sprint store is closed on Sunday and my best bet is to order it by phone from them in order to get my loyalty credit, I get a blank stare. Where's Perry?
    Newton 120 > PalmPilot Pro > Palm III > Visor Deluxe > Visor Prism > Treo 90 > Treo 600 (Sprint) > Treo 700p (Verizon)
    ----------------------------Nokia 5160------------------> Motorola V8160 ^
    Just, it is not the ppd that matters it is the delivery, the persona, the intent, the humor, the factual matter, it is the combination of wit and wisdom which makes for a good poster. A high post count with no real contribution is just a number. The respect earned by being a resource is much more rewarding. The finite difference between great posts and trash is for ones mind only to determine and that my son is why I am so repected** within the forums.

** Ok, for those of you without a sense of humor please go on to the next post and let Justbrown stew on this one for a while. I know the subtlness is sometimes hard to recognize. Give me a week and I will find someone who respects me. I promise.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567