View Poll Results: Simple Hate or Love. (Again no flaming for someone liking it or hating it)

Voters
124. You may not vote on this poll
  • I love what Palm has done with the 700p. I will get it sooner or later.

105 84.68%
  • I hate what Palm has done with the 700p. Not this time Palm, I am not gonna get it.

19 15.32%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    Liqour? I hardly knew her...
    Reminds me of the bar I used to own...

Liquor in the front...Poker in the rear.

Is that going a little too OT? Methinks so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar
    Is that going a little too OT? Methinks so.
    At this point, there's no such thing as OT ANYWHERE on the 700p forum
    University Of Pittsburgh
    Class of 2010
    While were keeping on topic,
    Did anyone notice i have almost 30 post per day and 103 post?????? Does that officially take me off the Newbie list?

Lets make a new thread that ask..."when are you officially off the newbie list" since this 700p forum is going to hell

Edit: I'm over 30 post per day
    University Of Pittsburgh
    Class of 2010
  4.    #84  
    30 ppd damn get a life. I wonder if you can keep that up for a while.
    I don't even know what my ppd count is, but it sure ain't anywhere near 30ppd
    PPD (post per day just made that up for JB)
    <s></s>
    Quote Originally Posted by Headake
    Your at 1.18 ppd Headake
    at&t iPhone3G
    He has a life...he's a college boy.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Quote Originally Posted by KStewart
    Gotta love the summer, unfortunately...i have to start work next week Gotta find someway to pay for that 700p without robbing a bank or one of you people on TC
    University Of Pittsburgh
    Class of 2010
  8.    #88  
    I didnt see that sig on the Treo "Univ of Pittsburgh" You do have a life buddy.
    Well I just graduated on Friday from Cal State Dominguez. So time to look a for a job and start a new chapter in life for me.
    <s></s>
  9.    #89  
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    We would have a "Headake" of course...does youir wife have a Headfake when she doesn't want you at night?
    Don't have a wifey yet! But when the gf tries to do a "Headfake" I have my ways to convince her to gimme some
    <s></s>
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Don't have a wifey yet! But when the gf tries to do a "Headfake" I have my ways to convince her to gimme some
    OHHHHHHH!!!!! Now I get it!!! Must be the virtual world thang going here....

All this time people have been complaining that the Treo 700 doesn't come with "Wi-Fi" -- you've all been upset because it doesn't come with a "Wi-Fee"...how silly of me! And how terribly sorry for you.
    Well I just graduated on Friday from Cal State Dominguez. So time to look a for a job and start a new chapter in life for me.
    CONGRADULATION Headake...Cool and the gang. You also have a life. I love to see people excel.
    at&t iPhone3G
  12.    #92  
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar
    OHHHHHHH!!!!! Now I get it!!! Must be the virtual world thang going here....

All this time people have been complaining that the Treo 700 doesn't come with "Wi-Fi" -- you've all been upset because it doesn't come with a "Wi-Fee"...how silly of me! And how terribly sorry for you.
    For me it aint the "virtual thang". Anyways don't feel sorry for us. You prolly were in the same boat looking for the "virtual thang" in your younger days
    <s></s>
    CSUDH...I remember seeing Rage Against The Machine there about ten years ago.

Congrats to you.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    LOL...the main reason why my old lady hates this forum is due to the fact she claims I could be doing other things to her. I have to tell her I have a headfake if she is home and I want to log on to the forums which doesn't happen. I love all of you guys, but my old lady looks alot better... She has been out of town this weekend, so you guys win for now and I can post.
    at&t iPhone3G
    ...so you guys win for now and I can post.
    We win?
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    We win?
    Especially you geatches and the n00b...my brathas.
    at&t iPhone3G
    I hate bad polls. Where's the option for that?

I chose the latter option, even though it isn't true. It states that I hate what Palm has done (which is a bit too extreme, but my feelings are closer towards hate than love), and that I won't be getting it (which is most likely false since I probably will be getting it as soon as it becomes available). But I felt obliged to vote this way because even though I'll most likely be getting the 700p, I'm extremely disappointed with how little they've done in the last 18 months and I'd hate for someone at Palm to come here and see a poll where the vast majority of people voted that they "loved what they've done with the 700p." If we encourage that sort of behavior, just imagine how pathetic the next Treo will be (in 18 months).
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott R
    I hate bad polls. Where's the option for that?

I chose the latter option, even though it isn't true. It states that I hate what Palm has done (which is a bit too extreme, but my feelings are closer towards hate than love), and that I won't be getting it (which is most likely false since I probably will be getting it as soon as it becomes available). But I felt obliged to vote this way because even though I'll most likely be getting the 700p, I'm extremely disappointed with how little they've done in the last 18 months and I'd hate for someone at Palm to come here and see a poll where the vast majority of people voted that they "loved what they've done with the 700p." If we encourage that sort of behavior, just imagine how pathetic the next Treo will be (in 18 months).
    Well said Scooter.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    I don't live with my parents and still watch Mr. Squarepants...

and would buy the verizon 700 P if/when I get the extra money.

You guys can beta test it for me 'til then. For now, still love my 650!
    "Everybody Palm!"

Palm III/IIIC, Palm Vx, Verizon: Treo 650, Centro, Pre+.
    Leo killed my future Pre 3 & Opal, dagnabitt!
    Should I buy a Handspring Visor instead?
    Got a Pre2! "It eats iPhones for Breakfast"!
    Neutral....incremental upgardde....but I'm a "every other upgrade" kinda guy.
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast