1.    #1  
    I'm in the financial industry as an Investment Advisor. Many of my clients are couples. Hence, I have the need to store not only their home phone number, but i usually have a work # for both spouses and cell numbers for both spouses.

I'm well aware that there are a variety of options available in the phone# listing category such as Mobile, Main, Home, Pager etc.... However, are there any contact management palm apps that allow us to rename those phone number categories such as HisWork, HerWork, HisMobile, HerMobile etc....

In addition, what's the best way to keep business contacts separate from friends/family - use a separate category for each? I noticed that Agendus doesn't use categories and forces you to use one of the custom fields where you would presumably put Friends or Business in one of the fields.

Is there also a way to store a home address and business address for each client? I noticed the default address book program that comes with the device has that ability but once you start using Agendus or other tools, you no longer can store more than 1 address per contact.

I also want to be able to schedule a meeting with a contact and have my appointments linked back to the contact.

Lastly, another must is the ability to add notes a contact. I keep historic notes of any conversations i've had with clients and it's important for me to be able to keep that going even when I'm on the road. So I'd like the ability of syncing notes for each contact with my desktop.

Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.

P.S - Also...one thing I have done is under FIRST NAME I will put both husband and wife... so for example:

FIRST NAME : Marco & Amanda
    LAST NAME : Doe

That way I don't have to go any custom fields to view the spouse's name etc etc... At any rate, I'm all ears as to what you guys suggest... Really looking for one solution.

P.S.S - Am I the only one who really likes how the default Address Book looks? The GUI or look of it is so much nicer than any other app I've tried. Simple to the point. Only thing missing is the inability to link tasks, appointments etc to the contact.
    Last edited by PJStyles; 05/20/2006 at 01:58 PM.