1. DRM
    I just went to the 650 from the 600. On the 600 when hyperlinking from one page to another and then using the back page button to go back to a prior page, as the page loader Blazer would position itself back over the hyperlink or position on the page I was at. On my 650 when I back page on Blazer the page is always positioned back to the top of the page and I have to scroll down to find the hyperlink or position I was at previously. How do I make Blazer on my 650 act like my 600.
    David
    The only thing that I could relate to that is when you hit the back arrow to go back to your previous page, the blazer on the 650 starts at the top of the page ... but if you let it finish refreshing (as opposed to reload) it will go back to the position where you have clicked your link.

At least for me that is how it works.
  3. DRM
    Yes, you are understanding my issue..., my 650 Blazer seems to opperate differently. I will scroll down to the middle of a page, choose a hyperlink, let it fully load and then back page and let the page fully refresh, the page is positioned back at the top of the page not were I hyperlinked in the middle of the page. I wonder if there is a setting that I have not set that will allow the page to back refresh from the page position I was at previously
    David