Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott R
    I just turned on CNN and they're reporting that lines are already forming outside of CompUSA. Stores will be opening up at 12:01am 5/28 to sell whatever inventory they have.

That is absolutely not correct, We will not be opening our stores early what so ever early on 5-28, for 1 it is a Sunday, and 2, we did not even open early for the XBox 360 release, so it's not gonna happen for the Treo. And everybody saying it is $650 are full of it, I hate to break it to ya, but that document is incorrect stating $650 retail price. I will go into work tomorrow and take a picture of our inventory computer saying $599.99, as long as somebody can message me and let me know how to post the picture on here for all.
    Quote Originally Posted by SprintUser04
    That is absolutely not correct, We will not be opening our stores early what so ever early on 5-28, for 1 it is a Sunday, and 2, we did not even open early for the XBox 360 release, so it's not gonna happen for the Treo. And everybody saying it is $650 are full of it, I hate to break it to ya, but that document is incorrect stating $650 retail price. I will go into work tomorrow and take a picture of our inventory computer saying $599.99, as long as somebody can message me and let me know how to post the picture on here for all.
    I think Scott R was joking...................
    <s></s>
    I really, really hope this thread is a joke!!! PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TELL ME THIS IS A JOKE!!!!!!!

Say your kidding and you started this to make us all laugh!
    University Of Pittsburgh
    Class of 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Headake
    I think Scott R was joking...................

Haha, I really hope so, just wanted to shut down any sort of rumors before they got carried away, we like facts instead of fiction
    Quote Originally Posted by justbrown522
    I really, really hope this thread is a joke!!! PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TELL ME THIS IS A JOKE!!!!!!!
    It is just the post part of the silly season.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Quote Originally Posted by justbrown522

Say your kidding and you started this to make us all laugh!
    It is a joke.... I think.... I hope....
    But again you never know we are @ TC so anything is possible
    <s></s>
    That is absolutely not correct, We will not be opening our stores early what so ever early on 5-28, for 1 it is a Sunday, and 2, we did not even open early for the XBox 360 release, so it's not gonna happen for the Treo.
    Sorry, buddy. The memo just came down from corporate. Don't make any plans that weekend, because they need you there to lock up when stock runs out and the rest of the crowd heads home.
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
    Sorry, buddy. The memo just came down from corporate. Don't make any plans that weekend, because they need you there to lock up when stock runs out and the rest of the crowd heads home.
    And you know this how? Where did you find this and on what program that we use at work is it found?
    Did you seriously not get this memo in your store? Is your store putting new coversheets on all the TPS reports *before* they go out now?
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
    Did you seriously not get this memo in your store? Is your store putting new coversheets on all the TPS reports *before* they go out now?

Nope we sure didnt, thats why I am asking what program you got it on at work, because CompUSA only uses one program to release info like that to stores, so just seeing if you know what it is, or if it is BS
    Nope we sure didnt, thats why I am asking what program you got it on at work, because CompUSA only uses one program to release info like that to stores, so just seeing if you know what it is, or if it is BS
    TPS Reports? Mmmm, yeeeeaaaaah.

ScottR is just getting a rise out of you, dude -- lighten up!
    You obviously aren't keeping up on the internal memos at your store. Sounds like you're about to go on double secret probation...
    Quote Originally Posted by oddlou
    You obviously aren't keeping up on the internal memos at your store. Sounds like you're about to go on double secret probation...
    Wormer, he's a dead man.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    Here is your preorder
    <s></s>
    Be nice to the CompUSA guy.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123