Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo
    I just thought there was no real need for me to come around and keep speculating about the 700p
    Isn't that the fun? After that, what else is there?

Definately not actually knowing the information about the phone after it is released to the public and then forming an educated opinion about the phone without rambling on about why your not buying it!
    Don't forget the rally's that are being held daily to get people to stop buying Treo's and take down the evil corporations (Sprint, Verizon & OFCOURSE PALM) HAHAHA this place makes me laugh.
    University Of Pittsburgh
    Class of 2010
    The 700P is a blatant disappointment as far as I am concerned. No Wifi, no Bluetooth 2.0, no A2DP, and fr**king FrankenGarnet in a 2006, supposed top-of-the-line smartphone costing $600?! Are you kidding me?! I'm supposed to be thrilled?!
    C'mon you can't really blame Palm for the death of Cobalt... You should be glad they are still trying to develop "FrankenGarnet" or PalmOS at all!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by justbrown522
    Isn't that the fun? After that, what else is there?

Definately not actually knowing the information about the phone after it is released to the public and then forming an educated opinion about the phone without rambling on about why your not buying it!
    Don't forget the rally's that are being held daily to get people to stop buying Treo's and take down the evil corporations (Sprint, Verizon & OFCOURSE PALM) HAHAHA this place makes me laugh.
    With respect...she is also part of the GSM gang. This 700p joy is so far only dealing with CDMA realestate.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Quote Originally Posted by KStewart
    With respect...she is also part of the GSM gang. This 700p joy is so far only dealing with CDMA realestate.
    Forgot about that, it must be that American arrogance/ignorance that makes me think that the world revolves around the US. Sorry GSM folk...but the rest of you !!!
    University Of Pittsburgh
    Class of 2010
  5.    #45  
    Yeah gfunkmagic. Thank heaven for small mercies!

No disrespect to you. I've been a secret fan of yours for a while. That tush got me hooked?
    Why are you complaining about wifi when there is evdo? If you want wifi, bluetooth, etc get a 700w and we will watch you come back for a 700p!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cccablecompany
    Why are you complaining about wifi when there is evdo? If you want wifi, bluetooth, etc get a 700w and we will watch you come back for a 700p!!
    Are you the same guy posting under 423 names? Why wifi? For the four hundred and twenty fourth time, not every area is, or will be covered by EVDO and WiFi is on nearly every other $600+ machine out there.

Munk for Mod!
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    Are you the same guy posting under 423 names? Why wifi? For the four hundred and twenty fourth time, not every area is, or will be covered by EVDO and WiFi is on nearly every other $600+ machine out there.

Munk for Mod!
    I think your count is off...it's been way more than four hundred and twenty four times...

And shouldn't it be "Munk for mdO"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar
    I think your count is off...it's been way more than four hundred and twenty four times...

And shouldn't it be "Munk for mdO"?
    That is teh correct way!
    If evdo is not in your area then there is no reason you should buy a 700p. Simple as that!
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    If evdo is not in your area then there is no reason you should buy a 700p. Simple as that!
    I think that's what he's saying. Palm gave him NO REASON to buy a 700p. That's the disappointment. It's just not hard to understand...why do you resist?
    Hey don't get mad at palm, get mad at your provider.
    Last edited by cccablecompany; 05/20/2006 at 10:11 PM.
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Hey don't get made at palm, get mad at your provider.
    There's a love fest in another thread somewhere. They're discussing how much they love their Palm -- because it provides so much love for them. Oh...and something about Michigan, too...
    Come on Haggar. Palm can do no wrong! They are omnipotent.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Come on Haggar. Palm can do no wrong! They are omnipotent.
    You got it all wrong there monkey boy... the reason so many people love their Palm is because it is IMpotent.
    You got it all wrong there monkey boy... the reason so many people love their Palm is because it is IMpotent.
    I broke my finger once and.....
    ...cheated with the other hand?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Hey don't get made at palm...
    I agree, don't get made at Palm.
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    I agree, don't get made at Palm.
    "made" - is that french for "****-kisser" ???
    "made" - is that french for "****-kisser" ???
    salad toss, something like that?
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast