Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 100
  1.    #1  
    Put this in your acrobat and read it:

    http://www.sprint.com/business/resources/treo700p.pdf
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeRadio
    Put this in your acrobat and read it:

    http://www.sprint.com/business/resources/treo700p.pdf
    Thanks Mike Radio !!

    Curious Mode: ON
    Interesting -- stock battery is 1900 mAh vs. the 650's 1800 mAh.
    Curious Mode: OFF
  3. #3  


    the excitement!!

  4. #4  
    weeeeeeee
  5. Haggar's Avatar
    Posts
    894 Posts
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_in_NE


    the excitement!!

    I'm so excited I p'd my pants...
    Last edited by Haggar; 05/19/2006 at 10:08 PM.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar
    I'm so exited I p'd my pants...
    that sure beats w'ing your pants!
  7. #7  
    The details are on Sprint's site also...http://www2.sprint.com/mr/news_dtl.do?id=11960
    at&t iPhone3G
  8. #8  
    Perry, I will be ready for the Sprint 700p on May 28. BTW today is my b-day!I had to jumpships today. Back to sprint everyone!
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by cccablecompany
    Perry, I will be ready for the Sprint 700p on May 28. BTW today is my b-day!I had to jumpships today. Back to sprint everyone!
    Tell Sprint I refered you so I can collect my $25 dollar debit discount card...matter of fact, everyone who jumps ship PM me. IMO, I show the most love for Sprint on this forum...LOL
    at&t iPhone3G
  10. #10  
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  11. pump142's Avatar
    Posts
    787 Posts
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar
    I'm so exited I p'd my pants...

    AHHHH sprint yellow
  12. #12  
    Amen
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  13. dbodner's Avatar
    Posts
    177 Posts
    Global Posts
    180 Global Posts
    #13  
    I just got a 650 29 days ago.....

    Hm...
    RadioShack's got a 30 day money back guarantee
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbodner
    I just got a 650 29 days ago.....

    Hm...
    RadioShack's got a 30 day money back guarantee
    Return it tommorow...
    at&t iPhone3G
  15. dbodner's Avatar
    Posts
    177 Posts
    Global Posts
    180 Global Posts
    #15  
    I will be in there rise and shine tomorrow morning
  16. #16  
    if you have 30-days, why not wait until they have the new phone in so that you don't go without...

    nevermind
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_in_NE
    if you have 30-days, why not wait until they have the new phone in so that you don't go without...

    nevermind
    He got it 29 days ago...

    nevermind
    at&t iPhone3G
  18. #18  
    Sigh....$649.99 is too expensive, me thinks.
  19. #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlyn_3D
    Sigh....$649.99 is too expensive, me thinks.
    Me agree...but I am still going to take the plunge.
    at&t iPhone3G
  20. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlyn_3D
    Sigh....$649.99 is too expensive, me thinks.
    don't tell me you paid less for the one you had?
    .
    .
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions