Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    lol, I am fine waiting until next week. This sure will be an interesting week. Sorry for trying to get back on topic
    Jimmie Geddes
    Maybe someone should start a new thread" First place to get a Treo 700p". I don't mean to add fuel to the fire
    Jimmie Geddes
    Jimmie, I really hate digging on your karma dude, BUT, you profess to have all these insider connections at Sprint. Why don't you ask them? Remember you are a vaunted member of the elite press and have credentialed access. Morons like me one day hope only to be able to shine your shoes in exchange for being allowed to walk this earth another day. So call your bobo at Sprint and get us the 411. Ok?? Please?? I am surprised you don't have one right now like Walt does.
    My contact at Sprint told me May 28th you'de be able to get them in Sprint stores. She also said that they are going to be very limited, and people might have better results from ordering vie telesales since they offer 2nd day shiiping, or you can have it overnight. She said that she wouldn't be surprised if some "lucky" customers got them this wee at a Sprint store, even thought the sales people are told to stick to the date in their playbooks. I told her if she finds out that any in my are have any to please call me. She also said that she wouldn't be surprised if some Radio Shacks get them sooner. Once I hear anything you can rest assure that I will inform my buddies here at Treocentral. I can wait until next week, but if I hear from here of any places to get them I'll let you guys know.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by jaharr
    Where is that "all growed up" avatar I saw for about a day last week?
    Have you no shame?!?!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I think Perry may have to go Soprano that guy...
    Where is that "all growed up" avatar I saw for about a day last week?
    Father Mode: ON

Witness Protection Program

Father Mode: OFF
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Have you no shame?!?!
    Not sure what you mean by that. It's an honest question. Last Sunday, I believe, Perry's avatar here on TC was a grown up pic of the current avatar, and had a caption to the efffect of "here is the avatar all growed up."

If I offended, I apologize.
    Not sure what you mean by that. It's an honest question. Last Sunday, I believe, Perry's avatar here on TC was a grown up pic of the current avatar, and had a caption to the efffect of "here is the avatar all growed up."

No Apology Necessary Mode: ON

You are correct Jaharr. It was just a one day thing.

No Apology Necessary Mode: OFF
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    No Apology Necessary Mode: ON

You are correct Jaharr. It was just a one day thing.

No Apology Necessary Mode: OFF

Just messin' with you, Dirty Ol' Man.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Just messin' with you, Dirty Ol' Man.
    Got me.
    Perrys dorky mode mode off: ON

Locking systems mode: ON

kidding buddy...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    Maybe someone should start a new thread" First place to get a Treo 700p". I don't mean to add fuel to the fire
    Back from Motocross;

Make it a race for the championship...

James Bubba Stewart took moto 1
    at&t iPhone3G
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    Perrys dorky mode mode off: ON

Locking systems mode: ON

kidding buddy...
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...5&postcount=24
    I'm a Mac user, lurking these forum for the past year. I've read many posts where Treo 650 owners had to go through several units before it got stable. Do you aspiring Treo 700P owners expect the 700P to be trouble-free?
    I'm a mac user, and have had one Treo 650 since Feb '05. Maybe I got lucky,lol. I think the 700p will be fine with a Mac.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by BJNY
    I'm a Mac user, lurking these forum for the past year. I've read many posts where Treo 650 owners had to go through several units before it got stable. Do you aspiring Treo 700P owners expect the 700P to be trouble-free?
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=114726

^^I had the same question. Hopefully this helps
    University Of Pittsburgh
    Class of 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by klurfdawg23
    any employee at compusa let us know the date they plan to release the 700p through compusa? especially if its $50 cheaper than from sprint or palm
    I'm on it, I can look in our nationwide shipping system and if they decide to send it through our crossdocks before it gets to the store, I will know. I can also see what stores are going to have them, I will look tomorrow if we have a sign yet for the Treoo 700 in the computer.
    I just dont see enough justification to upgrade from a 650 to 700.
    dailyOFFTOPIC.com
    The cure for boredom. Talk anything.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345