Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1.    #1  
    We Treo 650 users have been dying for a fully functional version of Voice Memo. Would a proud Treo 700p owner be willing to post here the version of Voice Memo included with the 700p?
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by odysseus
    We Treo 650 users have been dying for a fully functional version of Voice Memo. Would a proud Treo 700p owner be willing to post here the version of Voice Memo included with the 700p?
    You might want to ask Marcus in the top thread in this forum, since I think he's the only person that actually has one. It won't be released until later this month.
  3. #3  
    You want the actual .prc ?
    or just a sample voice memo (recorded)
    Not that I have the 700p or anything but just curious.
    <s></s>
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Headake
    You want the actual .prc ?
    or just a sample voice memo (recorded)
    Not that I have the 700p or anything but just curious.
    .prc
  5. #5  
    I wonder if I could extract that and stuff like OnDemand from the simulator.
    <s></s>
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Headake
    I wonder if I could extract that and stuff like OnDemand from the simulator.
    I extracted phone.prc but it ran with problems on my GSM phone New version is 2.5, old is 1.0.

    Most programs are not extractable from the simulator.
    .
    .
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by nonobeez
    I extracted phone.prc but it ran with problems on my GSM phone New version is 2.5, old is 1.0.

    Most programs are not extractable from the simulator.
    I was about to quote your post from shadowmite.com until I realised who you were

Posting Permissions