Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by justbrown522
    Greenteeth, i think its If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or objects.

And no one better tell me this is off topic...you read any of the other threads lately??? HAHAHA Where's my treo!!
    Good catch: I was actually mixing a quote from Albert Einstein with one from Jack Kervokian
    Since people have problems with my Einstein quotes, I will now quote my true hero: Homer Simpson.

"Doh !'
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    Green, you answering and quoting yourself is akin to Perry. Are you two cousins?
    let's see... Perry registered over a year after me yet has like 40 times more posts!!! I guess I would be a very sloooooooooooow cousin Lot's of catching up to do
    Since people have problems with my Einstein quotes, I will now quote my true hero: Homer Simpson.

"Doh !'
    I would dearly like to have a SIM based CDMA. However, with phones sold primarily by the carrier, this is unlikely to happen. It would however, like number portability, bring in another level of competition which we sorely need.

If most TVs are sold via CBS/NBC/ABC stores, what kind of innovation do you expect?

hint: the answer is a lot of questions about "how do I unlock my TV so I can watch Fox News?" (or pick your other favorite channel)
  4.    #64  
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenTeeth
    Well, the post number has increased dramatically in the last few days and I didn't notice if anybody shown the FCC filing from Palm on the 700p (dated 5/17, 5/18 so still quite recent.)
    <merged>
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 05/22/2006 at 06:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenTeeth
    I hate responding to myself, but this document:
    https://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/oet/f...ive_or_pdf=pdf

seems to indicate you cannot have EV-DO and Bluetooth at the same time?
    Very confusing table. I actually read that as saying that the 700p couldn't transmit simultaneously in cellular mode and Bluetooth Mode, which makes even less sense.

Also, does anyone understand what it means by "1xEVDO Enable" in cellular mode, while the 700W version is "1xEVDO Disable"? The obvious interpretation contradicts my understanding of how EVDO works...
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234