1.    #1  
    my treo 600 keeps making the charger connect and disconnect sound once i keep it pluged it overnight and is charged to 100%. it doesnt make the sound long as it is kept in the plug, until i unplug it after it is to 100%.

then the sond stops once after it is up to about 95% or below ... the sound is sorta random at times and also it happns when i turn off the screen/key lock ...

also it never says charged, even after it has been plugged in allnight even once it has reached 100%

i searched the faqs and forums but cant really seem to find anything... unless im searching the wrong thing....

SEARCHED: connect disconnect alert, connect disconnect sound

any explaination... i relaly dont want to get it fixed cause palm charges 199 or soemthing... and well thats relaly not worth it.. i jsut need another 5 months out of it... until i can get a new treo free with my cell phoen contract.
    Last edited by HomerMAC; 05/19/2006 at 12:45 PM.
    I had the same problem Homer. Started happening with on my 600 the first week of April. Luckily (unluckily?) I started at a new job a few days later and they issued me a blackberry to use. I'm stuck using it until the new GSM version treo comes out.

I called customer support, because mine also has since started going into a reset loop on its own (and all resets, even soft resets) act like hard resets. They offered to replace with a refurbished 600 for $169. They waived the $25 advance replacement fee, but still would have been $169 (instead of $194) and I couldn't bring myself to spend that much for a temporary phone. Doesn't help you at all, other than to comfort you that your not the only one that had that problem......
    Do you have any vision connection problems?
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

I'm ot sure about Homer, but I have a unlocked GSM version on the T-mobile network. Had no problems with GPRS or anything until the battery indicator and related beep problem. After that it was all downhill with the reset problem happening a few days later ....but before the reset problem i still had no problem with GPRS even after the battery indicator problem had started.
  5.    #5  
    well mine is the palm gsm phone its not branded... and i have tmobile service.. but eya thsi problem is the only thing bothering me.should i just not let it charge to 100%
    maybe..?