1.    #1  
    Small question when using Palm mail client with treo 650 and with 700p seems like it shows how many new emails came through on the fist screen.

Question By using chatter mail does it also shows on the front screen new messages? Also is it possible to replace compleatly versa mail on the treo. From my experience on treo 650 versa mail crashed my phone 3 times. I had to do hard reset to get my phone back.

Roman
    Re: New Email count on phone screen: Chatter actually has the capability to report New emails to the 650 Phone application now (at least according to the Chatteremail manual--I only have a Treo 600 for the time being, so I can't verify this feature works). I presume this functionality will continue with the 700p.

Re: Deleting Versamai. It's very likely most or all of Versamail will be in ROM so the only way to do this would be flashing a new ROM someone (do a search) has created ---it's not a process for the faint of heart to attempt.
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentMember
    Small question when using Palm mail client with treo 650 and with 700p seems like it shows how many new emails came through on the fist screen.

Question By using chatter mail does it also shows on the front screen new messages? Also is it possible to replace compleatly versa mail on the treo. From my experience on treo 650 versa mail crashed my phone 3 times. I had to do hard reset to get my phone back.

Roman
    I've been playing with Chatter on the Treo 700P Simulator and the new mail indicator on the phone screen shows the number of new messages in Chatter, when it is designated as your default mail client.
    My 2, it's all I can spare
    Treo 270 Treo 600 Treo 700P *** Unmentionable *** Pre {rooted}
  4.    #4  
    thats a good news. Thanks

Anyone knows how to add SSL sertificate on the treo. My exchange reqires ssl and I get error on treo 700p emulator?
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    What's giving the error? The system or Chatter. What version of Chatter? Are you using the Matrix SSL add on (now included).

You may be better discussing this on the Communication forum here or over at chatteremail.com.

/Conor
  6.    #6  
    Actually I haven't tryed chatter yet. I was playing with Versamail using Treo700p emulator. I will try chatter this week. I hear so many good things about it I am thinking of giving a try.

Roman