1.    #1  
    I put this in the bluetooth forum but got no responses. Any help would be appreciated:

The BT200 headset works fine for the basic functions but I am unable to configure the headset for auto answer/end. Here is what I am doing:

Headset is in the adapter.
    Apapter is not connected to ac and is not connected to the phone.
    I press the stylus button for 12 seconds but I never see the flashes denoting enabled/disabled (4 or 5 flashes).

What happens is, when the button is pressed for 6 seconds, a solid light comes on (pairing mode) and holding it until 12 seconds never changes that. It just remains solid from there on.

What am I doing wrong?
  2.    #2  
    Well, I figured it out. It will only allow you to set the auto answer/end function if the adapter is 'off'. If it's in stand by mode, it always goes into pairing mode first which prevents the settings. So that was the crucial difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shmoopy View Post
    I put this in the bluetooth forum but got no responses. Any help would be appreciated:

The BT200 headset works fine for the basic functions but I am unable to configure the headset for auto answer/end. Here is what I am doing:

Headset is in the adapter.
    Apapter is not connected to ac and is not connected to the phone.
    I press the stylus button for 12 seconds but I never see the flashes denoting enabled/disabled (4 or 5 flashes).

What happens is, when the button is pressed for 6 seconds, a solid light comes on (pairing mode) and holding it until 12 seconds never changes that. It just remains solid from there on.

What am I doing wrong?
    Shoot? When did they add bluetooth to the Treo 300?