Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    I love my Jabra JX10 too! I've been using it for about a week and it's awesome!!

One problem I get, which I think some other people have been getting, is that occassionally, when I separate the phone from the JX10, then when I pair them again, It will not make outgoing calls. It makes the call, and then it passes the voice into the phone, and not the headset.
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    I have the JX10 also, reading here alot of people using "ear gels" the best ear gel i have used is eargel from Nexlink Bluespoon BT heaset, fits perfectly and is not big just slides over the speaker and does not need glue etc to hold in place.

Could be oem they are that good!
    Last edited by sjjones; 07/05/2006 at 09:04 PM.
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by yOyOYoo
    I love my Jabra JX10 too! I've been using it for about a week and it's awesome!!

One problem I get, which I think some other people have been getting, is that occassionally, when I separate the phone from the JX10, then when I pair them again, It will not make outgoing calls. It makes the call, and then it passes the voice into the phone, and not the headset.
    I had the same issue, but I have been leaving BT on the 700 "ON" and Visible all the time and just turning off the the JX10 when not needed.

Have not had to reconnect since trying this method over 2-3 days.

* not my idea, read about this somewhere on this site, but seems to work! TC is great
    i ordered my jx-10 from buy.com today. i didn't want to spend so much on a bluetooth headset, but if all the other ones are so crappy, i didn't have much of a choice.

looking forward to my new toy.
    Palm III -> Palm IV -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Treo 755p
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123