Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Has anybody soved the hissing problem with the Jabra JX10. I just picked one up.
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    I've been using one for the past month and I don't get any hissing at all. In fact this is the first I have heard of this issue. Is it common?
    I dont think there is a solution to the hiss. I hear it all the time and find it simply annoying.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    I'd say talk to Jabra about it. My JX10 sound quality is crystal clear.
    Has anyone confirmed if the JX10 sound quality is better on the 700p vs. the 650? If not, I can confirm this... once my 700p arrives. Still patiently waiting....
    My Jabra JX10 is a lot happier on my new Sprint 700P. Calls go to and from it a lot faster. I'm able to move almost 20 feet away with VERY little to no static which is MUCH improved from the T650.

The calls are clearer on the receiving end. The only time I've ever heard 'hissing' is when the headset volume is way up or maxed out, otherwise it is crystal clear.

The pairing also went without a hitch.
    Verizon Pre 2, HP TouchPad

Catch me on Twitter

Google+ Me
    Aah yes, that's the confirmation I was hoping for. Thanks for the 411, Jesse!
    I had a problem with hissing through my JX10, but then I stopped calling snakes.
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Druce MacFarlane
    I had a problem with hissing through my JX10, but then I stopped calling snakes.
    Well, you shouldn't have been using your phone on a plane anyway...
    Global Posts
    780 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bronx889
    Has anybody soved the hissing problem with the Jabra JX10. I just picked one up.
    I only hear the hiss if the volume is all the way up. If you put an ear gel on it, you will be able to turn the volume way down and probably never hear the hiss again.
    i had hissing on my jx10 and 700p. i returned the headset cuz i couldn't stand it. i believe it comes from the noise cancelling
    Palm III -> Palm IV -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Treo 755p
    I fixed the hissing problem on my JX10. I just simply ran over it with my car. Don't hear anymore hissing.
    Quote Originally Posted by eharty View Post
    I only hear the hiss if the volume is all the way up. If you put an ear gel on it, you will be able to turn the volume way down and probably never hear the hiss again.
    Where can you buy an ear gel to fit the JX10?
    Roger
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RLewis View Post
    Where can you buy an ear gel to fit the JX10?
    Try BestBuy or RadioShack.

gottago...
    I returned mine and moved on to something else.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    ^^ me too. I just got the Samsung WEP200. So far so good. Day 1 though so that doesn't count.
    i returned mine, too. not paying $100+ for a headset that hisses.
    Palm III -> Palm IV -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Treo 755p