1.    #1  
    Does SilverScreen work at the application level? I'm running the demo and noticed that the themes only seem to work on the application launcher screen. When I go into any app such my Memo Pad, it only displays the standard Palm OS interface.

Anyone know?

i'm assuming you're talking about the pop-up toolbar? that is only available in the launcher screens. it would be nice to have the pop-up come up in applications, however, i think it should have other buttons besides the info/catagory/beam/trash and perhaps copy/cut/paste/?

wow, it's been awhile.....things have REALLY changed...why is my Visor Edge still in my hand? Will a Treo fit better?
  3.    #3  
    No, I'm talking about the skinning of buttons, titlebar, and other widgets with the apps themselves. It only seems to work in the launcher screen.
    ahh ok. yes. it only does the launcher. essentially, it's just a launcher. it doesn't do anything with the OS. It's a program that runs everytime you turn your visor on. I'm sure you understand.

I wish there was a way to have applications run in a Silverscreen 'shell' so that all it's modifications ran throughout other apps. and the pop up toolbar was accessable and customizable in other apps (as explained above). the guy who wrote silverscreen is pretty good at listening to suggestions....
    wow, it's been awhile.....things have REALLY changed...why is my Visor Edge still in my hand? Will a Treo fit better?
  5.    #5  
    The nearest thing I could find, as far as a skinning program, is PalmTheme. Not bad, but it runs a little slow.