1.    #1  
    How do I access the SD card?

Or does the file HAVE to be in the phone?

If it does, how do I put it there?

Thanks in advance
    Global Posts
    390 Global Posts
    It needs to be converted through Acrobat Reader for Palm OS unless you dave Docs-to-go with PDF support
    Waiting for Palm Pre on AT&T then can replace my iPhone. Needs Doc To Go and Flash

Mutley - Passed 4-18-06. A better friend one could not ask for!
    Adobe for the Palm uses a desktop conversion tool....IIRC, it puts the files where the palm app will find it.
    Install Adobe for Palm OS on both desktop and Palm.
    Opoen Adobe on desktop.
    Add document to Adobe on desktop.
    Hotsync.
    Open Adobe on Palm.
    Open document.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaharr
    Install Adobe for Palm OS on both desktop and Palm.
    Opoen Adobe on desktop.
    Add document to Adobe on desktop.
    Hotsync.
    Open Adobe on Palm.
    Open document.
    This way works for me but has anyone had any problems downloading pdf files with your Treo. Each time i download a pdf mail attachment or from a website, Reader either doesn't find the downloaded file or resets my Treo. Any ideas?
    A downloaded PDF file has not been "converted" and will therefore not open. For natoive PDF's use PalmPDF.
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    Yes, it's far better IMO to ditch Adobe Reader and use PalmPDF or Docs To Go 8, both of which handle native PDF files.
    ... Als sie mich holten, gab es keinen mehr, der protestieren konnte.
    ... Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out.
    -- Rev. Martin Niemöller

Clie T615C + Nokia 6360 (SunCom) --> Treo 650 (Sprint) --> Treo 755p (Sprint) + BlackBerry 7130e (VZW)
    Palm (aka Plantronics) Ultralight Wireless headset
    Helix Holster
    Thanks. I'll give it a try
    Picsel Proviewer is another option.
    If you wanna keep a lotta PDF's Adobe version's conversion / shrinking featire come sin handy. I have every Treo, Plam and Software user manual on my SD card and the converted ones save significant space.
  11.    #11  
    What I'd originally posted for was I'm trying to get "D" size drawings onto the phone. Obviously I can't view CAD files on the phone, but I can print them to PDF, and then get those on the phone.

"D" sized drawings are 24x36 inches. I don't think any of this software was designed to zoom like I need it to. It seems like the PDF viewers are actually quite good, it's just that they all seem to be a littly tiny bit shy of zooming to the point where this is actually useful