Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    How do we go about getting our saved e-mail messages from the 650 to the 700p? I would hate to lose the e-mail I have saved, and may need.

Thanks.
    Visit My Blog

My website -- EsquireTech Solutions
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquire1996
    How do we go about getting our saved e-mail messages from the 650 to the 700p? I would hate to lose the e-mail I have saved, and may need.

Thanks.

I wonder if Palm will have a "Knowledge Base" article "how to" on this?

Worst case scenario:

You can send them all upstream to Outlook from the 650.
    Install the 700P
    And then bring them back down to the 700P from Outlook
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    Thanks Perry. I never thought that Palm would take this into account, since I don't remember seeing anything about it when I went from the 600 to the 650.

Maybe, though.
    Visit My Blog

This should only be a problem if your account is a POP account, IMAP or Exchange shouldn't have a problem, as the email is on the server. If you do have a POP account and have the option "Leave copy on Server" checked you should be able to retrieve those in your inbox.
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
    when i went from the 600 to the 650 i think i just sync'd and everything transfered over i dont remember settin anything up.
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    That would work, except that my e-mail is also downloaded via outlook, which does not leave it on the server. I guess I could send it to myself again, and hope it is "pushed" by verizon wireless sync.
    Visit My Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Esquire1996
    That would work, except that my e-mail is also downloaded via outlook, which does not leave it on the server. I guess I could send it to myself again, and hope it is "pushed" by verizon wireless sync.

i think if you hotsync your 650 then just hotsync the 700p everything should transfer over including email that is still on your 650 . i had to hardreset a few times , and all my email that was on the treo before i hotsync stayed there after i hardreset and sync'ed