1.    #1  
    I just moved from the T3 to a 650 and am struggling with the decrease in memory. One of my memory hogs are the series of airline schedules, all with conduits to keep them up to date that I used to have on my T3. I'm testing ZLauncher, and have had hit and miss success sync'ing the schedules (the three global alliances and the major US airlines) and running the programs from the SD card.
    What has worked best for people?
    Power run is the best! Very stable, will move almost everything to the SD card, except of course calendar/memo/tasks/other basic stuff that I really like to keep in Treo.

http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...1&prodID=15870

One thing: with this, what is on your SD card will not be backed up when hotsyncing.
    - Jeeman
    Quote Originally Posted by stoobie-doo
    I just moved from the T3 to a 650 and am struggling with the decrease in memory. One of my memory hogs are the series of airline schedules, all with conduits to keep them up to date that I used to have on my T3. I'm testing ZLauncher, and have had hit and miss success sync'ing the schedules (the three global alliances and the major US airlines) and running the programs from the SD card.
    What has worked best for people?
    All those programs SHOULD hotsync, did you tap-and-hold on the program icon, then "Move to card" and select the "../ZLauncher/Apps" directory option, and tell it to include databases, etc.. ?

if you do the above, it should hotsync fine.. If you did anything manually (I've heard of people manually moving stuff to the ZLauncher/Apps/ApplicationName directory.. There's a trick that can be useful with that, but in most cases you do not ever do that..)
  4.    #4  
    Some worked (American, SkyTeam, Star Alliance), some did not (United, OneWorld, USAir). I guess I will try deleting and reinstalling the prc/pdbs and then move them again and see what happens while I still have time on my trial.
    You have to tap and hold down then move to the card, the shot cut creation, et cetera. After that it works. In addition, anything you move to the same folder will be loaded to RAM at program beginning and outta RAM when the program terminates. I have about 10 to 12.4 mb available. Ben
    I'd sugegst PowerRun ans it does the job w/o any fluff. Zlauncher does that job, adds skins and a bunch of screen icons which you will either find "cluttered and ovewhelming" or "absolutely inispensable"