1.    #1  
    So, since all us 650 users have helped Palm hopefully make a stable product, by beta testing the software in the Treo 650, does that mean we get a free upgrade to the 700p for all our hard work? I've had my 650 since November of 2004 and personally I think it was never release quality.

Anyone else with me on a free upgrade program? (Or at least something reasonable like $50.)

-Chris
    Keep writing those letters to Palm and maybe we will...
    ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...

ok stop me...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...
    in principal we deserve this. in reality, we are more likely to see Tom Cruise caught on video tape having sex with a woman...
    or a monkey
    Global Posts
    353 Global Posts
    whooooooooo... what are you smoking and can ya hook me up? lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by treoneo
    in principal we deserve this. in reality, we are more likely to see Tom Cruise caught on video tape having sex with a woman...
    Verses an impressionable near-teenager that he can pull into his loony world of scientology?
    But who besides Oprah would want to see that?

HILARIOUS