1.    #1  
    I found many "brand new" treo 650s on ebay. Strange thing is that they don't have stylus and data sync cable and the sellers claim that the device is brand new and it's from Cingular directly. Anybody knows whether these are really "brand new" and how this kinds of treo 650 can be provided by Cingular.
    probably not..... check craigslist... that's where i got mine.

An great conditioned used one isn't bad either.
    Currently using: Sprint Treo 650!!
    Palm Pilot - Palm V- Handspring Visor - Samsung i500 - Treo 600
    Quote Originally Posted by jonglee1
    I found many "brand new" treo 650s on ebay. Strange thing is that they don't have stylus and data sync cable and the sellers claim that the device is brand new and it's from Cingular directly. Anybody knows whether these are really "brand new" and how this kinds of treo 650 can be provided by Cingular.
    i got mine from pdaparts.com

its refurbished but mine was in perfect condition. no marks on it at all...........

id highly recommend them.......(though i just checked and thier gsm units are sold out at the moment...)
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    my guess is they are direct from Cingulr's refurb stock.....
    Quote Originally Posted by pabo
    my guess is they are direct from Cingulr's refurb stock.....

actually mine isnt cingular branded at all (the housing isnt....nor the software).....tho I am sure that they have cingular housing branded ones......

i just think i got lucky...........
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    not sure what you mean by lucky - hope it works out ok for you.

Is there a return policy / warranty on it ?
    Quote Originally Posted by pabo
    not sure what you mean by lucky - hope it works out ok for you.

Is there a return policy / warranty on it ?

i mean that i didnt really want t a cingualr treo 650 (cingular on the housing) i want an unbranded one from palm and i happened to get it............

it works great............i think there is a 30 return policy and maybe a year warrantly.........but dont qoute me on that one........not 100% sure (should say on the site somewhere)