Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Why should Cingular be left off the Palm gravy train of creeping incrementalism? Shouldn't they get the chance to have a 700p type device which is already 6-9 months BEHIND the 8125 and HP WM phones Cingular already sells? What's wrong with you people.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    curious how a 700p with 3G and 320x320 would be behind the 8125, 320x240 or the hp with 240x240 and both edge only??
    Sprint 700p
    Nothing was mentioned about the OS or the data speed and if Cingular is truly skipping the 700 series, then I suspect the next Palm device for Cingular will be Windows based aka Hollywood.
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    Why should Cingular be left off the Palm gravy train of creeping incrementalism? Shouldn't they get the chance to have a 700p type device which is already 6-9 months BEHIND the 8125 and HP WM phones Cingular already sells? What's wrong with you people.
    I don't see it that way....where are all these phones with 320 as minimum resolution, touch screen, non slide out qwerty keyboard w/ EVDO / HSDPA ?
    did she say anything about nextel ? since it was a goverment meeting ?
    or the IDEN service, from what I hear is that sprint is making phones that will have the sprint cdma phone service and the IDEN push to talk service for police and fire ?
    I would think that palm would get in on that bandwagon
    will there be a 700w gsm?
    Naveen

Current:Cingular 8525 w/Faria R32

Next Phone:
    Something from HTC because Palm sucks, so I want a Touch Pro, Touch HD, or a Treo Pro.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12