1.    #1  
    With a massive shout of thanks to rwoodson , I am now a Treo 650 owner. He sold me his used Treo and a pile of accessories less than 2 weeks ago and I picked up the massive box of goodies at lunch today.

If you see rwoodson selling anything in the Marketplace, I can heartily endorse the experience. If this were ebay, he'd have an A++++++++++ rating.

I plan on poring over the 600>650 transition threads. The immediate future (next 2-3 days) will simply serve to see how the phone behaves on the Rogers network for incoming and outgoing calls, then I will build up my apps slowly, making sure I isolate the troublemakers.

One question: after owning a 600 for the last 6 or 7 months, is it normal to be as hypnotized with the 650's screen as I seem to be?

(surprised I'm getting ANY work done this afternoon...)
    Quote Originally Posted by hotbranch
    With a massive shout of thanks to rwoodson , I am now a Treo 650 owner. He sold me his used Treo and a pile of accessories less than 2 weeks ago and I picked up the massive box of goodies at lunch today.

If you see rwoodson selling anything in the Marketplace, I can heartily endorse the experience. If this were ebay, he'd have an A++++++++++ rating.

I plan on poring over the 600>650 transition threads. The immediate future (next 2-3 days) will simply serve to see how the phone behaves on the Rogers network for incoming and outgoing calls, then I will build up my apps slowly, making sure I isolate the troublemakers.

One question: after owning a 600 for the last 6 or 7 months, is it normal to be as hypnotized with the 650's screen as I seem to be?

(surprised I'm getting ANY work done this afternoon...)
    the screen's awesome eh...
    I think I need to ask the admins if the server is acting up or something. It seems to be holding threads for a year before posting them. :-) Just kidding. Welcome aboard! Isn't the screen worth the upgrade by itself?
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    Welcome to 650-hood!

Yes, hypnotization via screen is a normal side effect.

Sorry if this repeats some of Jack's links, but I'm mobile, so too lazy to check.
    - Do not sync under your 600's ID. Plenty of threads will convince you if I don't.
    - Do use the Dataviz Tech Tool (and only this tool) to move Docs To Go to the card. This saves serious memory. Sorry for re-empting you, Perry.

PS: I'd trust rwoodson by his user ID alone.
    ... Als sie mich holten, gab es keinen mehr, der protestieren konnte.
    ... Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out.
    -- Rev. Martin Niemöller

Clie T615C + Nokia 6360 (SunCom) --> Treo 650 (Sprint) --> Treo 755p (Sprint) + BlackBerry 7130e (VZW)
    Palm (aka Plantronics) Ultralight Wireless headset
    Helix Holster