1.    #1  
    I have an Ambicom usb bluetooth adapter and it's a complete pile of you know what. After messing with a file in the directory, uninstalling and then reinstalling the drivers it finally works for about 4 days. This has happened a bunch of times. I'm wondering if anybody can recommend their bluetooth adp. that actually works. Thanks.
    Linksys BT100 gives me outstanding range in the office.
  3.    #3  
    Can you connect more than just the Treo? I could only get the headset to connect. Wanted headphones.
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    I second the Linksys UBBT100. Great range, and as reliable as you're going to get with Winblows trying to reinstall its own worthless drivers whenever it gets a chance. Used it w/ Treo, BB, headset, and headphones.
    ... Als sie mich holten, gab es keinen mehr, der protestieren konnte.
    ... Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out.
    -- Rev. Martin Niemöller

Clie T615C + Nokia 6360 (SunCom) --> Treo 650 (Sprint) --> Treo 755p (Sprint) + BlackBerry 7130e (VZW)
    Palm (aka Plantronics) Ultralight Wireless headset
    Helix Holster
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    Oops - correct model is USBBT100. Sorry for previous typos. Tried to edit, but PITA when mobile.
    ... Als sie mich holten, gab es keinen mehr, der protestieren konnte.
    ... Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out.
    -- Rev. Martin Niemöller

Clie T615C + Nokia 6360 (SunCom) --> Treo 650 (Sprint) --> Treo 755p (Sprint) + BlackBerry 7130e (VZW)
    Palm (aka Plantronics) Ultralight Wireless headset
    Helix Holster
    I started with the CompUSA brand and returned it for a Kensington - supports Bluetooth 2. Anyway, it works great and has been very reliable and easy to use. Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitemethod
    Can you connect more than just the Treo? I could only get the headset to connect. Wanted headphones.

Oh yeah, I have an adapter on my desk pc and one on my laptop and use BT to transfer files between the 2 as well as Activesync and headphones.