Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Okay, I need a referral from a Sprint employee because Sprint would not give me the plan over the phone like others have been getting. In fact this employee did not know what I was talking about but when when she checked with her supervisor... no go without a referral.

thanks.
    Try HERE.

Let us know if you were able to get an active account switched to SERO and who the Cust. Rep. that did it is.
    I was able to do it a few days ago... though I'm sorry, I didn't get the ladys name.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks. I got nowhere with the second rep that I spoke to.....he gave me this employee number 8888768381 which I knew would be useless to call so I didn't.

I can't get a straight answer from anyone at Sprint......you must be an employee or framily member of an employee to get this Sero Plan.

I guess it is over.
  5.    #5  
    Oh, I did tell them that I have this email Sprint address but he was not interested in that.
    Do it online. No worries there. This would be for a new phone / account. Free FedEx shipping.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

It works online, I just tried it out. I also emailed Sprint asking about it, and telling them I didn't want to have to cancel my current contract.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Jimmie...I'm slow on this one. D o you have a link or step by step. I've tried with a few CSR's with no luck.

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by maryann
    Oh, I did tell them that I have this email Sprint address but he was not interested in that.
    Did you use the email from the link provided by treozero or a different email?
    "So long and thanks for all the Treos!"
    Go to this address, put in the Sprint employees email address.

http://sprint.p.delivery.net/m/p/nex...pclanding.html

It will tell you if the email is not recognized, once you're in you can order a phone.
    Jimmie Geddes
  11.    #11  
    I don't want a new phone/account......just to update my current one with the SERO. Hope that is what Jimmy is talking about.

I can do this online too but only for a new phone/account with SERO. Thanks
    I am talking a new account, I emailed Sprint though showing them the link and the info. I told them I did not want to have to cancel my account, but if I had to this was worth canceling for.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Just trying to see if I can get anywhere with this.
    Jimmie Geddes
    It would be worth signing up for this, and canceling your account.
    Jimmie Geddes
    I tried and got a brick wall. I went to retentions and spoke to a rep. they wouldn't offer the sero but offered me some other deal (% off and stuff) added sms and power vision for about the same amount that I am paying now. i would prefer sero though
    You tried what I am suggesting doing?
    Jimmie Geddes
    If so tell exactly what you did so I can do it
    Jimmie Geddes
    I tried calling and requesting a retention rep
    You told them that you had a Sprint employees email and wanted to get SERO?
    Jimmie Geddes
  20.    #20  
    This plan is different then others that I have seen......like Unlimited PCS-PCs, UNandW starting at 6pm, 500 TM a month, Pictures......what do do?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast