Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    unfortunately no
    "So long and thanks for all the Treos!"
    I emailed Spint all the information, the link to their SERO site, the email address. They usuallyr get back to ya in a few hours.
    Jimmie Geddes
    At the very least they will do something to keep anyone from canceling their account.
    Jimmie Geddes
    advice please

My wife and I have a shared plan...how do we go from one shared plan to two sero plans or is the a shared sero plan? I didn't see one.

thanks again!
    i am afraid it is too late to try for sero but i am still going to try. i haven't agreed to their deal yet.
    "So long and thanks for all the Treos!"
    I can't believe how cheap the SERO plan is.
    Selected Phone: Samsung A900 (Multimedia Phone)

Samsung A900 (Multimedia Phone)
    Item Qty* Value Your Price
    Samsung A900 (Multimedia Phone) $349.99 $349.99
    $150.00 Instant Savings 1 -$150.00
    $30.00 Instant Online Exclusive 1 -$30.00
    2-Day Delivery via FedEx FREE
    Total Value: $349.99
    *Your Cost Today: $169.99
    $20.00 Sprint Mail-in Rebate 1 -$20.00
    Phone Package After Rebates: $149.99
    * Total estimated cost. Any applicable taxes not included. A separate rate plan will be activated for each phone ordered.

Selected Rate Plan: Sprint Employee Referral Offer 500 $30.00 per month

* Plan Minutes: 500
    * Night and Weekend Minutes: Unlimited Night & Weekends
    * Contract Term: 2 years
    * Long Distance Charge: $0.00
    * Roaming Charge: $0.00/min - Included
    * Activation Fee: $0.00
    * Additional Minutes: $5 for every 50 minutes for 501 - 1000; Above 1000 minutes, $0.10/min
    * Early Termination Fee: $200.00

Logo
    Important Plan Details Terms & Conditions

Recommended Features For Your Samsung A900 (Multimedia Phone) Price Per Month

FREE! Unlimited Web, Data and Picture Mail Best Value! $0.00
    FREE! Power Vision Unlimited Web, Data and Picture Mail Best Value! $0.00
    Sprint PCS Ready Link View Details $5.00
    Unlimited Nights Starting At 6PM View Details $10.00
    Roadside Rescue View Details $4.00
    100 Text / Instant Messages - First Month FREE! $5.00
    500 Text Messages View Details $8.00
    Sprint PCS Voice Command $5.00
    Sprint PCS International View Details $4.00
    Sprint PCS Call Canada $7.00
    See all available optional features for my Samsung A900 (Multimedia Phone)
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    Jimmie...I'm slow on this one. D o you have a link or step by step. I've tried with a few CSR's with no luck.

Thanks!
    www.sprint.com/sero

If you need a Sprint email: http://www.google.com/search?q=%40sp...=&start=0&sa=N

If the google link doesn't work, just search for "@sprint.com". minus the quotes of course.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

It looks like this will work online with no questions asked. I know that when I speak to a live person they will ask for the Sprint employees name. Do you think they will settle for the email address?
    Jimmie Geddes
    advice please

My wife and I have a shared plan...how do we go from one shared plan to two sero plans or is the a shared sero plan? I didn't see one.

thanks again!
    There is no shared SERO plan. For some, 2 new SERO accounts are cheaper than keeping your family plan. You'll have to do your own math and see if it works for you. SERO does include unlimted Sprint to Sprint calls.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

I see that there are free phones available, I wonder what would happen if I just signed up for the SERO plan online?
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    I see that there are free phones available, I wonder what would happen if I just signed up for the SERO plan online?
    Um... just guessing here, you'd probably get a phone?

-Jack Handy, SNL-

lol, I am wondering how Sprint would handle it though
    Jimmie Geddes
    I'm going to go to my local Sprint store and just get some business cards...that should probably get the info I need.
    under "current provider" when ordering the phone they have Sprint PCS listed in the drop down menu.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Perry...thanks! Can't PM from treo.

thanks everyone.

SO...how do I start two new sero plans...keep our numbers and get a 700P discount?

thanks again!
    advice please

thanks again!
    Dutch-make sure if you go with the "retention deal" that it includes roaming. They tried to do this to me (giving me an alternative to the SERO), but did not tell me that it didn't include roaming. (Remember that LD and roaming are 2 different things). I finally got the SERO 1250 deal by just calling back and pointing out misrepresentations by previous CS reps and several errors on my bill, etc ..."and by the by, I'd like the SERO plan."
    I wouldn't mind paying full price for the 700p if I could get a SERO plan, it's so cheap.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    lol, I am wondering how Sprint would handle it though
    Umm... just guessing again, they'd probably like the added business, even at the reduced rate.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Perry...thanks! Can't PM from treo.

thanks everyone.

SO...how do I start two new sero plans...keep our numbers and get a 700P discount?

thanks again!
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...6&postcount=27

Hi Dutch!

That's the rub. The SERO plan was designed to reward employees by being able to give out these referrals to friends and family and to drum up NEW businesss.

I was lucky -- I was in the market for a new line for my daughter and her soon to be inherited 650.

How far away from contract end are you on either of your lines? Do the math on (what I assume is the life long benefit of the SERO pricing) vs. a few months of service for nothing or the cancelation fee on the old lines.

$175 divided by $30 monthly SERO benefit = 6 months break even.

The other idiotic rule -- is you have to live in a Sprint corporate market -- not an affiliate market -- to get the SERO plan.

Cheers, Perry.
    So they'll basically let me just sign up for the SERO account with all my same information, and be fine? Don't you think they would catch onto this?
    Jimmie Geddes
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast