1.    #1  
    Just for fun, I figured I'd look and see how many scam artists had started advertising 700Ps on ebay already. Surprisingly, there were only accessories. I'm impressed! When the 650 came out, there were trolls advertising "pre-orders" for them on eBay weeks in advance.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    If at first you don't succeed...skydiving is not for you.
    I checked this also and was very surprised to see that no one had the 700p for sale yet. The Scammers must have found out that we 'Treo User's' don't fall for that stuff. I'm sure they've moved on to find some other victims though.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    They do now.

Be the First: Sprint Treo 700P Bluetooth® Broadband PDA

Only 1 feedback--scary!
    Quote Originally Posted by treozero
    His 1 feedback is for a .01 cent purchase.

And there's nothing wrong with being scary.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

I guess we spoke him up.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    If anyone did buy that they deserved to be scammed now come on 1 feed back, and do your reasearch.
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    i seen that last night and i wrote him.i will post his email reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ScaryHumor
    His 1 feedback is for a .01 cent purchase.

And there's nothing wrong with being scary.
    ...as long as your being humorous.
    Global Posts
    353 Global Posts
    he also has a website on a free site.. meaning he could've easily made the site just to scam people without investing a penny...
    Nice that he uses the leaked photos, and covers up the blacked out tracking numbers with his lame website info.

What a *****.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    this is a different person click the link
    Quote Originally Posted by cccablecompany
    this is a different person click the link
    I love cryptic posts...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    who are the poor souls bidding on this, it has 15 bids good god,