1.    #1  
    I just installed trial versions of Verichat and Snappermail. Then it tells me BOTH trial versions have expired??? Why is that? I REALLY NEED THESE NOW! I don't know if this makes any difference but I think I installed them last year, along with a bunch of other apps, because I had just gotten my new Treo but I quickly got frustrated and didn't really need them then, so I took them back off. Might it have anything to do with that??? This sucks.
    Last edited by CrunchDude; 05/17/2006 at 03:22 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchDude
    I just installed trial versions of Verichat and Snappermail. Then it tells me BOTH trial versions have expired??? Why is that? I REALLY NEED THESE NOW! I don't know if this makes any difference but I think I installed them last year, along with a bunch of other apps, because I had just gotten my new Treo but I quickly got frustrated and didn't really need them then, so I took them back off. Might it have anything to do with that??? This sucks.
    if you synced your new treo with your old treo's stuff then the trial versions will no longer work as the time has come and went. To fix that you will need to a) buy the apps or b) hard reset and start again (clean hotsync name)
  3.    #3  
    What about editing the registry? This really sucks. I never really got a trial of any of this and NOW that I actually need it, I can't get it.
    Registry? what's that?
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.