1.    #1  
    About 2 hours ago my phone was working perfectly. I went in the other room, watched some tv, and when I came back the touch-screen was no longer working. The phone has not been dropped or anything.

When i try and use the screen, it gets dark where i press down but it beeps at me like i am doing something wrong.

did i somehow disable it?

i kind of need hte touch screen to work. i have verizon.
    Did you recently put a screen protector on or anything else that might have slipped under the edge of the screen frame?
    Ditto, it could be a bit of hair etc stuck in the gap between the screen and the case causing the tounch screen to act up. Have you tryed a soft/hard reset? And recalabrated the screen.
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
  4.    #4  
    weird. it wasn't work an hour ago but i havent had time to try resetting it and now it's working again.

i dont know whats going on.

glad its working though.
    About 30 seconds in the microwave will prevent that from ever happening again. I guarantee it!
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  6.    #6  
    ack! it's happening again!
    Just put it on the floor, and kneel on the scteen. Tomorrow, take it back where you bought it and tell them something happened.
    You tryed a hard reset, otherwise it could be a loose connection or something.
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    You still havent said how old this phone is...is it new to you?
    This has happened to me, areyou using headphones in your treo? If so take them out, then put them back in after 5 minutes. This is only if you're using headphones though.

If you're not using headphones try resetting it, or cleaning it. Take off the antenea or take out the Sim Card and blow into your treo. Unorthadox, but still it has worked for me.

If it is still not working, then take it back to the store from where you bought it, if you still have a warranty. If not, try and buy a new screen of eBay or from TC.

Best of luck to you.
    Don't stop what you want to do.