1.    #1  
    After searching and trying many different configurations of the hotsync settings, I have given up and decided to ask for help. The other day at work my 650 went into continuous reset loop, and a hard reset brought it out; however, since I was at work I had no way to sync my contacts, programs, etc. How do you configure the PC and Treo so that they can hotsync wirelessly (over-the-air)?
    Why do you want to do a wireless hotsync (I am assumng over your carriers data connection) as opposed to a normal wired hotsync?
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI
  3.    #3  
    It just would be nice if I'm away from my PC.
    Gotcha. I know there are multiple threads on how to do a wireless hotsync. I have done it several times with my Sprint Treo 650, and frankly its a pain in the arse. Depending on the conduits you have selected for an OTA hotsync, expect your Treo to be doing its thing for 20,30 mins or longer.

In the case of your situation, having a loop and need to hard reset, having a backup program running on the Treo is the way to go. Resco Backup has gotten me out of more binds then a OTA hotsync ever has. In the case of your hard reset, had a program like Resco Backup been running, you would have been able to restore your phone to the most current backup on the SD card in just a couple of minutes.
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI