1.    #1  
    Can somebody with an Eyemodule try this software out?

http://www.palmgear.com/software/sho...0&prodID=12291

it allows you to email eyemodule pictures, but i'm wondering if it emails them as eyemodule files or as jpg files (or anything else!)

thanks.
    wow, it's been awhile.....things have REALLY changed...why is my Visor Edge still in my hand? Will a Treo fit better?
    I just tried the demo, and I have to say it seems pretty buggy to me. I couldn't get it to work - I successfully converted an image to JPEG format, but the program got hung after completing the conversion... I tapped back to the applications screen and restarted the Eyemail app, and set up an e-mail with my converted photo. So, it does apparently send the image as a JPEG file.

When I tried to send it all I could get was an "invalid network address" error, though. I set the SMTP server correctly, but I did note that there's no provision for entering a username and password as some ISPs (like mine) require for outgoing mail.

Plus, the demo version gives you a nag screen a) when you first run the program, b) when you enter the "Convert Eye Photo" part of the app c) when you enter the "E-Mail/Manage Photos" part of the app, and d) whenever you go back to the main menu. A nag screen is fine... but if you want the customer to be impressed enough with the program to buy it it shouldn't interfere with the program's core usability!

Maybe somebody whose SMTP server doesn't require verification can try it out. It's a great idea, but I don't think the current implementation is worth $15.
    <br>"Form follows function - that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union" -Frank Lloyd Wright
    I have same SMTP verification problem and have emailed the developer. It has great possibility though. Especially when used with wireless.

I had fatal errors and library errors when I first installed, then installed again with the second jp??.prc that came in the .zip package and it seems to work fine... but for the fact that I cannot send it!