1.    #1  
    There's a thread below called "accidentally deleted contacts". I want something related, but more of a how-to. My calendar entries have been corrupted as I've worked to re-establish the hotsync link between my Treo 650 and my GroupWise 6.5.1 via IntelliSync. Now I have double listings for every appointment in my calendar. Don't know why it happened, but I've seen it before. This time I'd like to delete the calendar file in my Treo 650 and re-sync to GroupWise so that it loads everything new, fresh, and in single entries hopefully.

So what file do I delete in my Treo 650 to wipe just the calendar clean? And, do you think it'll work? Thanks!
    -- Josh
    From the menu, "purge" events.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaharr
    From the menu, "purge" events.
    NO don't do this it will also purge on your sync.

Delete the calandarDB
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg
    NO don't do this it will also purge on your sync.

Delete the calandarDB
    I agree.
  5.    #5  
    ...Delete the calandarDB

I click on Menu>File>Delete

That gets me a list of files. But I don't see one called CalendarDB to delete, nor anything like it.
    -- Josh
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by steinbej
    I click on Menu>File>Delete

That gets me a list of files. But I don't see one called CalendarDB to delete, nor anything like it.
    -- Josh
    Using my BackUpPro program, I see listed in my files on the Treo CalendarDB-P. Is that it? Can I delete it via using BackUpPro to show and allow access to the files on the Treo's built in memory?
    -- Josh

Hmmm, just looked at whether BackupPro can do that, and it can't. So I'm back to wondering how to remove the CalendarDB file.
    -- Josh
    Last edited by steinbej; 05/17/2006 at 01:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by steinbej
    Using my BackUpPro program, I see listed in my files on the Treo CalendarDB-P. Is that it? Can I delete it via using BackUpPro to show and allow access to the files on the Treo's built in memory?
    -- Josh

Hmmm, just looked at whether BackupPro can do that, and it can't. So I'm back to wondering how to remove the CalendarDB file.
    -- Josh
    You need a file manager like FileZ its free
  8.    #8  
    You need a file manager like FileZ its free
    Free is my favorite price. Got it, loaded it, ran it to delete the Calendar DB file, and it worked. My calendar is suddenly wide open! Hot Sync'ed and loaded it with uncorrupted calendar entries from Groupwise via IntelliSync. Back in business, thanks folks!
    -- Josh
    IIRC, the file on the Treo for ya calendar (default Palm app) is called datebook.db

The file on ya desktop / laptop in PalmDesktop for ya calendar is called
    datebook.dat and is, by default, in the C:\ProgramFiles\Palm\[your username]\datebook directory
    I want to delete my calendar data completely, too (to help see if I can get the syncing process fixed - can't sync events - getting errors). I installed FileZ, but I don't see anything names exactly "CalendarDB". I renamed "CalendarDB-PDat", but that didn't seem to do anything. I also have other files named "Calendar-PDat", "Calendar-PDat_enUS", "CalendarLib-P1CL", "CalendarLib-P1CL_enUS", & "CalendarLocationsDB-PDat". What do I have to delete to completely purge all calendar events?