1.    #1  
    OK because Skype is now free for all US & Canada calls I thought that it would be nice to know at a glance when a Skype call comes in... So I have made a Caller ID image for the Treo650 (I'll make a Treo600 version later, and I'll post about it in the Treo600 area) so that when you get a call from any Skype Free user you will know without thinking... (well the incoming PH # is soo unique it would be hard to NOT notice anyway.. But who cares. )

Attached is a JPG of the Skype logo in 320x320 for you to use on your Treo650. Just add a contact called SKYPE with the phone # of 0000123456 then use the attached image as the caller ID image, and you are all set!

This should work with the Treo650's internal Picture ID, as well as any 3rd party Picture ID app that supports JPG files. (I use LightWav)

Posted the Treo600 version in the 600 area
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre
  2.    #2  
    OK because Skype is now free for all US & Canada calls I thought that it would be nice to know at a glance when a Skype call comes in... So I have made a Caller ID image for the Treo600 (I already made a post in the Treo650 area for that version of the caller ID image) so that when you get a call from any Skype Free user you will know without thinking... (well the incoming PH # is soo unique it would be hard to NOT notice anyway.. But who cares. )

Attached is a JPG of the Skype logo in 160x160 for you to use on your Treo600. Just add a contact called SKYPE with the phone # of 0000123456 then use the attached image as the caller ID image, and you are all set!

This should work with the Treo600's internal Picture ID, as well as any 3rd party Picture ID app that supports JPG files. (I use LightWav)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre
    Wait, you have Skype on your Treo650??? I didn't think that it was out for the Treo... What are using for connection? GPRS, WiFi (sled?)??? Please let me know...
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rkub
    Wait, you have Skype on your Treo650??? I didn't think that it was out for the Treo... What are using for connection? GPRS, WiFi (sled?)??? Please let me know...
    Thanks
    No, this is for incoming calls from Skype callers.
    cant download wallpaper i get a timer to 15 seconds then takes me to your page
  6.    #6  
    Did you click on my sig, or on the attached image?

You have to click on the attached image, then right click on the picture when it comes up and choose "Save As"
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by rkub
    Thanks
    I soo wish I had Skype on my Treo650 or even my LifeDrive! That would ROCK, but they only support Windows PPC.

But sadly this is designed for incomming calls only.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tavisjohn
    I soo wish I had Skype on my Treo650 or even my LifeDrive!
    http://www.eqo.com/

-SC
    "Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today. There might be a law against it by that time." -/usr/games/fortune
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by roamer1
    Cool!!!

They do not support sprint!
    http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/5...60218308if.png

Oh well.

Their forum says that they are working on it... But sipport is only in PreBeta... So I guess I'll have to wait.