Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    Is it easier to install ringtones?
    If you have an XM account, I believe you can log into it from a PDA via http://mobile.minixm.com

I am mainly interested in knowing if the Treo 700p can:
    - stream XM radio
    - utilize a 4GB card

I just switched from Sprint to Cingular, but am not ecstatic about Cingular so far. The Treo 700p may bring me back. I wish Sprint had SIM card-like technology.

Russell
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus
    Photo_051606_002.jpg - Treo 700p
    img041.jpg - Treo 700w
    Thanks, marcus! I can see the comparison between the 700's. The 700p definitely looks more vibrant than the 700w. The 700w image just looks washed out.

Questions:
    1) Where and how much did you get your 700p?
    2) How's the Bluetooth? Does it sound less static on the headset? Sound quality any better?
    3) Can you time going into ESPN.com with the 650 vs. the 700p? Curious to see the load time difference.
    4) Can you provide us with some screenshots of any new features, apps, or UI?
    5) How's the sound quality when on a call? (both your end and the other party's end) Any better? Or the same?
    A no-go.
    What a drag! Many thanks, though, for the verification.
  5.    #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by vflopez
    Marcus, you weren't going anywhere for the next 48 hours, right? Can you tell of the Docs to go is Standard, Professional, or Premium?
    Looks like Documents To Go Premium Edition.

I will be back after 8pm EST.
    If you have an XM account, I believe you can log into it from a PDA via http://mobile.minixm.com
    Sorry, Fender Doc is correct, you would have to try to log in via the miniXM site. I works great from my laptop!
    thanks,
    d
    Lookgs like Documents To Go Premium Edition.
    Yeah, I remember this when I had a preprod....do you mind if I ask where you got it?

I will be back after 8pm EST.

8PM? Might as well be Friday...
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
  9.    #49  
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlyn_3D
    Yeah, I remember this when I had a preprod....do you mind if I ask where you got it?
    Palm's PRPRPR $firm$ - $it$ $is$ $for$ $review$ $purposes$. $But$ $by$ $getting$ $you$ $guys$ $to$ $ask$ $questions$ $early$, $it$ $helps$ $us$ $determine$ $which$ $areas$ $to$ $cover$ $and$ $to$ $clearlify$.
  10.    #50  
    Quote Originally Posted by Fender Doc
    Both the 64k and 32k streams work flawlessly!
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    So it doen't play Windows Media Video like I heard it would?
    Treo (Palm Version) lover

Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**
    Palm's PRPRPR $firm$ - $it$ $is$ $for$ $review$ $purposes$. $But$ $by$ $getting$ $you$ $guys$ $to$ $ask$ $questions$ $early$, $it$ $helps$ $us$ $determine$ $which$ $areas$ $to$ $cover$ $and$ $to$ $clearlify$.
    Hmmm....any chance you could put me in touch with one of their PRPRPR $reps$? $I$ $paid$ $so$ $much$ $for$ $the$ $preproduction$ $version$ $only$ $to$ $have$ $it$ $taken$ $away$, $and$ $I$ $wanted$ $to$ $see$ $if$ $they$'$d$ $be$ $kind$ $enough$ $to$ $let$ $me$ $have$ $one$ $for$ $cooperating$ $with$ $them$.

BTW, I had the device for a couple days, so if you need any help with your review, I'd be happy to contribute.
    Global Posts
    556 Global Posts
    Can you use a bluetooth headset and a bluetooth GPS device simultaneously?
    ReMax Properties Unlimited
    Morristown NJ
    pmdied@gmail.com
    www.peterdieduardo.com
    Marcus,

Merlyn verified with his unit but can you tell me if the 700p can be locked into "roaming only" like most newer Sprint phones? The 650 could be set to allow digital roaming but could not be locked on it. Thanks a million.
    Quote Originally Posted by xchpstang
    Marcus,

Merlyn verified with his unit but can you tell me if the 700p can be locked into "roaming only" like most newer Sprint phones? The 650 could be set to allow digital roaming but could not be locked on it. Thanks a million.
    Yes it can, at least on mine it was possible.
    Both the 64k and 32k streams work flawlessly!

OMG -- streaming xm feeds!
    Please don't do this to me. Don't make me go back to Sprint and spend 650 bucks on one of these things!

Nanotechnology Nerd
    i300-->i330-->i500-->6700(1 wk!)-->Sprintt650-->gsm650-->HTC Universal (1 mo.)-->gsm650-->Cing8525(3wks!)-->gsm650
    Are the Treo 650 accessories compatible with the Treo 700p?
    Ndugu
    Does this work in Blazer:

https://demo.cpanel.net:2087/

login: demo
    pass: demo

This used to work in my Treo 600 before they updated Blazer, then it didn't work. Thanks,
    Cool am glad to hear that XM works on the 700p.
    Jimmie Geddes
    How is the Sprint TV VS the MobiTV? Is it different? Is it truly live? Or is it just a loop?
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast