1.    #1  
    Goodguy,

Any idea if future releases of Goodlink would support recurring tasks & the creation of recurring appointments on the handheld device itself? This would be a very nice addition. Perhaps it's coming in the new version coming out this summer?
    Siemens S46 -> Siemens S56 -> Motorola MPx200 -> Moto v600 -> Audiovox SMT5600 -> Treo 650 -> Motorola Q (14 days) -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700w -> Treo 750
    Have not heard where recurring appointments and tasks are on the roadmap, but pretty confident it isn't this summer.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodGuy
    Have not heard where recurring appointments and tasks are on the roadmap, but pretty confident it isn't this summer.
    Thanks. Are you allowed to discuss any of the new features coming out this summer?
    Siemens S46 -> Siemens S56 -> Motorola MPx200 -> Moto v600 -> Audiovox SMT5600 -> Treo 650 -> Motorola Q (14 days) -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700w -> Treo 750
    Unfortunately, not alot regarding features. One reason, is as things are in development, there may be a feature we are working on that doesn't make it and I don't want to get hopes up. I do know that we are targetting the end of Summer for Lotus Notes support, so my guess is there won't be a ton of new end-user features in a release this Summer. I have seen our roadmap and there are some nice additions we are looking to do.
    I just switched from a Blackberry to a Goodlink-enabled 700P, and noticed one major flaw in Goodlink's Autotext capability:

When using email, sometimes I want to attach my contact info/signature to the bottom of the e-mail, and sometimes not. On the Blackberry, I had the whole thing (all eight or so lines) as a simple Autotext (or whatever they call their version of Autotext) entry under "zx", so whenever I wanted to add my signature, I'd simply hit "zx" and the spacebar.

However, Goodlink's version of Autotext doesn't recognize multi-line entries; i.e., it doesn't recognize the use of the "return" key. Thus, one would need a separate Autotext entry for each line of a multi-line signature/contact info entry.

How about a fix of this??? (It's got to be pretty easy to do, right?)

Thanks.
    Have you set up the signature option in the email preferences?
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodGuy
    Have you set up the signature option in the email preferences?
    Isn't that an "every time or no time" option? In other words, is there a very quick way to just decide on a message-by-message basis whether or not one wants to attach a signature?

Thanks.
    Ahhh..gotchya..yes, it is an every time or no time option.