Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BXPROPHET
    I put this thread before the realase thread came up bro! thanks anyway.
    He lost his groove...he be x-prophet. He can no longer see the way.

I can't believe for one second that he's a genuine poster. Because anyone with a **** and a ****** wouldn't have such a ***** ****** ********* question now, would they?
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle
    Does anyone know if it will have a better hotsync cable??????
    Please Help! and No ****** ******* *** comments!
    I haven't heard either way
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle
    Does anyone know if it will have a better hotsync cable??????
    Please Help! and No ****** ******* *** comments!
    I can't remember where I read this but I'm under the impression that the 700p will trickle charge so I think it will be a different cable.

I think I read it along with DUN specifications listing that it would charge while using it as Phone As Modem so the battery won't run out.

Did anyone else read this?
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    Not to **** on anybody's fire, but isn't May 28th a Sunday? Does stuff usually come out on a Sunday?
    My 2, it's all I can spare
    Treo 270 Treo 600 Treo 700P *** Unmentionable *** Pre {rooted}
    Quote Originally Posted by jeeter
    Not to **** on anybody's fire, but isn't May 28th a Sunday? Does stuff usually come out on a Sunday?
    H Jeeter!

FWIW: One poster, who identified themselves as a store rep, indicated that Sprint Stores are open on Sundays now and will be open on the holiday weekend to take advantage of holiday shopping traffic.

Another Sprint employee said that Sunday does start the "new model" week, as evidenced by the "Playbook" calendar that was leaked -- putting the Treo 700 and two other phones as released on Sunday May 28th.

Cheers, Perry.
    Quick Question. Hopefully someone can help me. (Perry?) Is it better to switch to SERO now and then get the Treo or should I get the Treo first and then switch to SERO. I do qualify for the $150 discount. My current phone is really old.
    "So long and thanks for all the Treos!"
    My understanding of SERO is this:

1. It is for a NEW line of service, and

2. You need to be referred by a Sprint employee.

When it first became "public" on the web sites -- Sprint got bombed with calls and many "SERO" accounts got set up out of specification. I think they are really monitoring it now.

Also, I hear that the 700p will not be selected SERO phone -- at least initially -- maybe later.

So, BabelFish, if you are going to open a new line and have the referral -- I would do this:

Get the 700p on your existing line with your discount. Then get the SERO line and then swap phones between the two lines. (You can get a new phone for your old line when you are setting up the SERO account and the purchase of that phone will also have an applicable discount.)

Cheers, Perry.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12