Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I would much prefer a normal sleek looking device and maybe add a bit of colour with a case, that way i can have a different one every week. And yes the treo line is aimed at a slightly different market then the razor
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Vote Mode:ON

YES

Vote mode:OFF

Tabulation Moden

5 Yes
    4 No

Final tally YES.

Tabulation Mode: OFF

I believe there will be colors
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
    Paypal bill for vote Mode: On

Perry, you've got mail!

Paypal bill for vote Mode: Off

The Treo's come in different colors, they should make them availble to all carriers! And the SIM tray should be under the battery cover to make all cases the same
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
    Can we please stay on the ever so important topic of what colors our $600 phone will come in?
    VisorPhone Clone
    (Please do not thank me - I find it scary)
    Quote Originally Posted by sir_mycroft
    Can we please stay on the ever so important topic of what colors our $600 phone will come in?
    Curious Mode: ON

I think interchangeable face plates would be good, but I am still curious as heck as to whether the rumor I heard two months ago and what rkevwill heard from the Sales Rep means that there will be 4 colors. That would be an even better kept secret than the release date !!

Cheers, Perry.

Curious Mode: OFF
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    use the modes Perry
    Mode On!
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Curious Mode: ON

I think interchangeable face plates would be good, but I am still curious as heck as to whether the rumor I heard two months ago and what rkevwill heard from the Sales Rep means that there will be 4 colors. That would be an even better kept secret than the release date !!

Cheers, Perry.

Curious Mode: OFF

sigh.... I guess I won't be missing the modes....
    The thingi have found with interchangable face plates is tha after some time of swapping them over etc and just general use, they seem to work them selves loose and never go back to the factory tight joint. This is a problem you dont see when you cant do it.
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Over the years, I've found that phones that use interchangeable faceplates generally feel "cheap" compared to those that don't. Plus I got over that faceplate phase when I was in high school.
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi
    Over the years, I've found that phones that use interchangeable faceplates generally feel "cheap" compared to those that don't. Plus I got over that faceplate phase when I was in high school.
    My point exactly!

Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    I think if the Treo came in ALL black it would look very very slick and professional. doubt it though, and that's too bad.
    Just left my favorite Sprint store. The mgr was able to pull up the sku for the 700P. But only 1 sku. He said there should be separate skus for each color. Doesn't mean there won't be, but the one sku he had mentioned no particular color.
    He's been a good source for me in the past.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Quote Originally Posted by ScaryHumor
    Just left my favorite Sprint store. The mgr was able to pull up the sku for the 700P. But only 1 sku. He said there should be separate skus for each color. Doesn't mean there won't be, but the one sku he had mentioned no particular color.
    He's been a good source for me in the past.
    looks like a no go with the colours then, not that i mind much. Thanks for keeping us in the know.

I'd love to see it in different colors. I'm bored with black and silver.
    I don't think phones or pda's should be colorful...its not sophisticated looking. Techy devices should have sophistication. Captain Kirk's fazor wasn't hot red...Uhura wouldn't be striking with a hot pink one either.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Quote Originally Posted by KStewart
    I don't think phones or pda's should be colorful...its not sophisticated looking. Techy devices should have sophistication. Captain Kirk's fazor wasn't hot red...Uhura wouldn't be striking with a hot pink one either.
    Ditto
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    Ditto
    Hey now...Luke Skywalker's lightsabre was green and glowing, wasn't it?

Of course Luke was the kinda guy who wasn't real popular with the chicks...and he was coming on to his sister...

Um...Nevermind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar
    Hey now...Luke Skywalker's lightsabre was green and glowing, wasn't it?

Of course Luke was the kinda guy who wasn't real popular with the chicks...and he was coming on to his sister...

Um...Nevermind.
    That wasn't a lightsabre...
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    I had to post this....

http://direct.motorola.com/hellomoto...ttoos_Home.asp

Motorola, I guess, decided that colors were important but didn't bother to tell manufacturing...
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast