Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    I, like many of us, have a Sprint Treo 650 and am thinking of upgrading to the 700p, but don't like the price of $649.99. Has anyone heard of any offers for upgrading (like they did from the 300 to 600) or any other discounts?

I'd like this posting to be for those who are posting alternatives (i.e., offers other than $649.99 w/o contract or a lower price with a new contract), so please don't reply unless you have such information to make it easier for people to get the information.

Thank you in advance for helping me and everyone else get the best deal we can for the new phone.
    Did you call Sprint and ask them?
    I heard they are giving away a $200 discount to anyone willing to wait 3 months.
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    I heard they are giving away a $200 discount to anyone willing to wait 3 months.
    I don't understand....can you elaborate?
    If you wait 3 months, the phone will be $200 cheaper than the day it is released. At least.
    when is the phone coming out? I wouldn't mind paying the retail price for it. I know that they would bring the price down for 650 users.
    DAPROPHET
    I wouldn't count on any discount for 650 users. Palm hasn't done that since the release of the 600 (which was a pretty sweet deal). The phone should be available from sprint this week or next or the week after.
    Last edited by KRamsauer; 05/16/2006 at 07:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BXPROPHET
    when is the phone coming out? I wouldn't mind paying the retail price for it. I know that they would bring the price down for 650 users.
    It should be out by May 28. I heard some rumors of actually being released by the 18th...but who knows the truth to that.
    at&t iPhone3G
    LOL. I got my T650 when it was 400, and a month later, it was free....

Where did you come up with that my friend?
    If you wait 3 months, the phone will be $200 cheaper than the day it is released. At least.
    I wouldn't count on any discount for 650 users. Palm hasn't done that since the release of the 600 (which was a pretty sweet deal). The phone should be available from sprint this week or next or the week after.

They do have a trade and save program going for a purchase of a Treo SmartPhone made at the Palm Store. If you read the fine print -- it is a 3rd party firm that is handling the transaction.

http://web.palm.com/promos/trade_in....SFFIKAUZEMIV0#

$170 being offered for a Treo 650 trade in --EXCELLENT condition --- you can process thru the screens to find the values for other models and conditions.

Cheers, Perry.
    Should I wait 2 months...should I say screw it and use the trade in program...should I try to sell on Ebay...so many decisions...
    Quote Originally Posted by dstudboy1
    Should I wait 2 months...should I say screw it and use the trade in program...should I try to sell on Ebay...so many decisions...
    Sell it to a blind kid and tell him if he uses it enough it'll make him see.

And now:
    My 700P will be better than your 700p!

Signed,
    The n00b!

P.s. Bow before me!

Don't just see the n00b, be the n00b! Wait, no...