Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by stevengoh
    Hi vflopez,

I remember reading somewhere(I can't recall where exactly) a clarification by pTunes people:
    A workaround for your audible clicks & skips problem is to uncheck pTunes' auto-screen off feature, and tap the power switch to turn the screen off while pTunes is playing.
    Thanks, stevengoh! This works on my 700p for PTunes. Unfortunately, I still have the problem of clicks in Audible when the screen turns off.
    Newton 120 > PalmPilot Pro > Palm III > Visor Deluxe > Visor Prism > Treo 90 > Treo 600 (Sprint) > Treo 700p (Verizon)
    ----------------------------Nokia 5160------------------> Motorola V8160 ^
  2.    #62  
    In version 0.98b2:

1. Add LShift-Home to launcher the Palm Launcher, useful for 3rd party launcher users.
    2. Add LShift-Menu to display the DBCache/Heap/Ram Memory info, with option to clear DBCache if DBCacheTool(v0.2a) is in Ram.
    3. AutoOff bug fix.

Please note DBCacheTool version 0.2a is required, Clear type set to DB Safe mode. Auto clear can be either ON or OFF.

Attached Files Attached Files
    I've downloaded and install TreoMax on my 700p. scrolled through this thread for about 20 times but I still do not know how to work it. can someone tell me how to turn it on and turn it off? most importantly how to work it in simple terms?
    Quote Originally Posted by stevengoh
    Version 0.98b2
    Hey Steve!

Great job, though TreoMax is getting fatter with each release.

There is a problem with this version, though...

the "Wireless Control" boxes are not persistent over invocations of TreoMax.
    (they get cleared for some reason)

Regards,

- mvk
    Game over!
    I installed TreoMax on my Treo 650. Enabled it. But when I press L-Shift and then R-Shift nothing happened. I am using Spring Treo 650. Thanks in advance.
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maylh
    I installed TreoMax on my Treo 650. Enabled it. But when I press L-Shift and then R-Shift nothing happened. I am using Spring Treo 650. Thanks in advance.
    In the new version you use left shift + alt.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
  7.    #67  
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenHex
    the "Wireless Control" boxes are not persistent over invocations of TreoMax.
    (they get cleared for some reason)
    - mvk
    TreoMax is exactly as it is on my Treo 650, though with some features not available since the configurations are different. And as I add more features, the size grows, its unavoidable.

During an upgrade, you have to redo your settings, since the old settings is discarded. To keep the size down, I do not add codes to bring over the old settings to the new enviroment, afterall, it's only a few keystrokes.

A word about DBCacheTool v0.2a, it slows down your devise considerably, to get around this, please refer to #467 of:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...ighlight=frhed

The attached jpg shows my DBCacheTool settings.

Regards,
    Attached Images Attached Images
  8.    #68  
    Quote Originally Posted by alohatofu
    I've downloaded and install TreoMax on my 700p. scrolled through this thread for about 20 times but I still do not know how to work it. can someone tell me how to turn it on and turn it off? most importantly how to work it in simple terms?
    When you first install TreoMax, none of the functions is enabled. This is to prevent TreoMax conflicting with any applications controlling the same functions.

If you are sure you have none, you can simply check all the checkboxes to enable all the TreoMax functions. Tap on (i) for some information.

The basic features of TreoMax are:
    1. Switch your radio on/off at pre-selected times.
    2. Switch on your radio on reset, respecting the pre-selected times.
    3. Prevent button 1/2/3 from awakening your Treo.
    4. On the go setting the AutoOff Timer to pre-selected length, auto revert to your default setting when you leave the current application.
    5. On the go display of DBCache/Heap/Storage memory info, with option to clear the DBCache Memory if you have DBCacheTool installed in ram.
    6. Launch the built-in Palm Launcher. Useful for 3rd party Launcher users.
    I installed the program, but it doesn't work for the reason I needed it. I have a treo 700p, when I'm streaming radio using the default player, I turn off the auto off in the browser, but when the audio program open, it automatically sets it back to default, and I can't turn it to off while the program is running.

Also in ptunes, I don't want the treo to turn off, because then the keygaurd comes one and I can't control the music without entering my password again. but if I start ptunes, the treomax hotkey doesn't work, it just sets it to default if I have it on off as well.

Please advise.
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    stevengoh,

Thank you for making this app. I have an external bluetooth GPS that I use with some golf software on my Treo and they generally work well together. The only problem was that the Treo would turn itself off after three minutes and the golf software would then have to reconnect with the GPS receiver. This would work most of the time and only account for a delay of ten seconds or so. However, sometimes it wouldn't reconnect and I would have to either exit the program and restart it, or do a soft reset (which seems to take a lot longer on the 700P than it did on my 600). So now that I have your app, it's all good! I keep the screen on during my entire round (with the brightness turned down low to save battery) and no more gadget frustrations. You da man!!
    My 2, it's all I can spare
    Treo 270 Treo 600 Treo 700P *** Unmentionable *** Pre {rooted}
    Anyone know of similar application for the Treo600? Thanks in advance!
    I downloaded this for my Treo 700p, wanting to eliminate other buttons from waking it, and it works with one exception-the Home button still wakes it. I know the keys are different than the 650, is it possible to have an additional option for the 700p or a different version?
    Otherwise, it's great!
    Global Posts
    683 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stevengoh View Post
    In version 0.98b2:

1. Add LShift-Home to launcher the Palm Launcher, useful for 3rd party launcher users.
    2. Add LShift-Menu to display the DBCache/Heap/Ram Memory info, with option to clear DBCache if DBCacheTool(v0.2a) is in Ram.
    3. AutoOff bug fix.

Please note DBCacheTool version 0.2a is required, Clear type set to DB Safe mode. Auto clear can be either ON or OFF.

Not sure if this is still an open topic but I downloaded and installed TreoMax onto my Treo 650, and well is there any chance TM can get another option?

I thought that if instead of just a 30 seconds delay before it turned the radio on, if one could choose the time delay from 0 seconds to 30 before TM turns on the radio after a reset?
    Thanks
    JW
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    This application is great, and like jeeter, I need it for my golf GPS system. I've stuck to an earlier version of NoAutoOff simply because the new functions aren't what i need but thanks for the all the effort!
    Great app. Much needed for use of TomTom (so screen doesn't shut off). Had to use Always on which took several key presses (not good while driving).
    SE P900-->Treo 650 (Cingular)-->Qtek 9100-->Treo 650 (Unlocked)-->Treo 680 (Unlocked)-->Treo 650-->ATT Tilt-->Blackberry Curve-->?PRE
    Good app.

I installed it in my Treo 680 to -Switch the radio on/off at pre-selected times- but when it try to switch the radio off, it did a soft reset in my Treo.

Have anybody used it in a Treo 680?
    Quote Originally Posted by stevengoh View Post
    Version 0.96b3 add choices of DEFAULT/NEVER/5/10/15/30 minutes AutoOff Timer option on the fly, try it out.

stevengoh, I love your application and i am using version 0.94b which fit my need perfectly. I was wondering if you will be willing to add only " DEFAULT/NEVER/5/10/15/30 minutes AutoOff Timer option on the fly " to version 0.94b without all the other fancy stuffs ?

thanks
    stevengoh, i tried going to 467 of that one thread, and after downloading what was on the site (i couldn't find version 2) the fhred program would not loasd on my 650. any help to make the treo faster. i'm kinda new at this stuff
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234