Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I just got what is supposed to be a Discovery 645 from eBay. Is "Discovery 645" supposed to be imprinted on the headset itself because I don't see it on mine...
    Quote Originally Posted by aznmode
    There's conflicting answers to the 645 having multipoint. These 2 links are directly from plantronics FAQ.

NO
    http://plantronics.custhelp.com/cgi-...i=&p_topview=1

YES
    http://plantronics.custhelp.com/cgi-...i=&p_topview=1

The 2nd says it's update so I think it's the most current answer out of the 2. Has anyone been able to confirm on their headset which is correct?
    I bought the 645 as an "upgrade" to my 640. I too was confused by what was printed.
    The bottom-line is that it is NOT multipoint. I am back to my 640.
    However I have having all sorts of issues with my 700p losing its bluetooth connections. I've yet to find a solution
    Global Posts
    879 Global Posts
    Hey everyone.. mine is still on back order from the distributor (ingram micro)... WTF is that about?!?!?

...will post on here when (if) I ever get it
    ok maybe I'm dumb but I just gotta a 645 and trying to pair with UK GSM Treo650.....won't find it, also my moto razor will not find it.....something I'm doing wrong?

Its the Palm version of the 645....I switch it on etc...ie blue light flashes every 5 seconds .....

any help?
    -----------------------------
    Adzo
    Treo since November 2003!

Still got the original.....
    Quote Originally Posted by gex
    Hey everyone.. mine is still on back order from the distributor (ingram micro)... WTF is that about?!?!?

...will post on here when (if) I ever get it
    Just cancel your order and get a Discovery 655.
    Quote Originally Posted by adzo
    ok maybe I'm dumb but I just gotta a 645 and trying to pair with UK GSM Treo650.....won't find it, also my moto razor will not find it.....something I'm doing wrong?

Its the Palm version of the 645....I switch it on etc...ie blue light flashes every 5 seconds .....

any help?
    Hi,

I just got mine this morning. You mention that the blue light flashes every 5 seconds.....well, when you go to pair it with you phone, it needs to be flashing red/blue. First, start with you headset turned off (no lights flashing at all). Then, press and hold until the thing starts to flash blue AND red. It'll stay in this pairing mode for 60 seconds. So, while it's flashing, turn on your phone and go to the bluetooth menu and then try to find it. HTH.
    How'd we ever survive before handhelds, PDAs, Smartphones...

THEN...Palm Vx --> Sony Clie PEG-T665C --> Sony Clie TG50 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Treo 700W...NOW
    I am having problems with my 645 (on a 700p) and am hoping someone can help me. It was working great for a couple of weeks, then stopped working. When I turn on the 645, it does the red flash to show it is connecting to my phone and the bluetooth indicator on the phone changes to the little picture of a headset. So far so good, but the only problem is that when I make or receive a call, the headset doesn't work - it just goes through the phone as normal. I've re-done the pairing process a few times and it isn't making any difference. Other times I turn it on and the phone doesn't recognize it at all.

Any ideas? Thanks!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12