View Poll Results: Will You Purchase The Treo 700P?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes...first Treo

9 9.78%
  • Yes...upgrade from T650

33 35.87%
  • Yes...upgrade from T600

10 10.87%
  • Yes...switching from 6700

0 0%
  • Yes...switching from 700w

2 2.17%
  • No...Keeping T650

25 27.17%
  • No...Keeping T600

2 2.17%
  • No...Keeping 6700

1 1.09%
  • No...Keeping 700w

5 5.43%
  • No...Keeping, switching to, or waiting for other (please specifiy)

5 5.43%
  1.    #1  
    Now that the specs are known, it's as good a time as ever for a new poll... forgive me is there has been one, I havent seen one since the phone was released....
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukiyaki
    Now that the specs are known, it's as good a time as ever for a new poll... forgive me is there has been one, I havent seen one since the phone was released....
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=114221
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
  3.    #3  
    Um...Yeah...but it doesnt have a poll... (in my whiney voice)
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukiyaki
    Um...Yeah...but it doesnt have a poll... (in my whiney voice)
    Damn it, you sucked me in! No, keeping my 650 (at least until I can upgrade to the 8125).
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    I am keeping the 650 and also getting the 700p .. can I vote twice
    <s></s>
    On my way to a Sprint 600 to a nice new Sprint 700p.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    Considering they dont have the enhanced network in the boonies, I dont use the camera that I have, and I had almost enough memory on my samsung I500 I dont realy see any reason to move from the 650, seams like a gimic to get the "need the latest gadget" crowd to me.
    Terry
    i am honestly waiting till the Q comes out and will decide then....
    Im going to get one (ill have to wait for a GSM version though), but until then carry on using my Kjam.
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    id like to wish the other 5 a good experience in the "first treo" category it should be fun for all of us
    I'll be keeping my 650 for now, unless Sprint wants to sell me the 700p for $100 with no contract. In the meantime, I'm still hoping for Sony-Ericsson to release a North America version of the P990 or I'll wait to see what happens on the Palm Access/Linux front.
    ---
    Handspring Visor Pro + Samsung 8500 (Sprint PCS) -> Handspring Treo 600 (Sprint PCS) -> Palm Treo 650 (Sprint) -> Sony-Ericsson P990 if S-E releases a North-America version
    Im going to stick with my 700w, i wont lie i had a little phone envy at first, but then i quickly relized that was jus the tech geek inside saying "you need the newest and latest gadget" after that wore off i realized that there real is no reason to switch, im pretty fond of the WM going from a 600 to my 700w was a big change but a good one, and i havnt experienced all the memory issues that others have so if there would have been some dramtic feature that totally blew my 700w outta the water then heck yeah but for now im happy where im at
    Got Treo?
    Quote Originally Posted by JBoogie
    I'll be keeping my 650 for now, unless Sprint wants to sell me the 700p for $100 with no contract. In the meantime, I'm still hoping for Sony-Ericsson to release a North America version of the P990 or I'll wait to see what happens on the Palm Access/Linux front.
    You can preorder that phone unlocked through the Expansys USA portal here http://www.mobileplanet.com/ For features when compared to what the Palm Treo 700 is lacking I can understand your interest in this product. As for myself I'm holding off on purchasing the Treo 700 until either Palm can release a better product or competitor pricing on other smartphones drops to a reasonable amount.
    Broken 650 = buy new 700p.