1.    #1  
    So... according to this:
    http://www.palm.com/us/products/compare/index.html

Besides the expanded memory, evdo, and slightly enhanced multimedia capabilities- does it seem worth an upgrade? I am not going to upgrade (my 650's just barely a few months old).

What do you guys think?
    Currently using: Sprint Treo 650!!
    Palm Pilot - Palm V- Handspring Visor - Samsung i500 - Treo 600
    IMO, if you have a 650, then the 700p isnt' worth it, unless you can get a really good deal on it. You probably won't notice any significant differences that would make it worth the 6 or 7 hundred dollars.
    IMO, this is in 1534 other threads. MERGE
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    Quote Originally Posted by wackochrisoidun

What do you guys think?
    I think this is being beaten to death in twenty other threads right now...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    Oh crap, I've fallen behind!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Oh crap, I've fallen behind!
    Yes, I spanked the Munk! Can I say that here?
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    I have to disagree.

If you spend much time at all on the 'net, EVDO will be a major improvement. I use OWA to access my corporate mail, and it's slow.

Streaming WMA will be a sigificant plus for me, if it will work with XM. Which points out another benefit: the ability to be online and not miss phone calls.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    I think I'll want to visit a Sprint store and check out a functioning 700p to actually see if the speed is anything to write home about. Otherwise, definitely not enough to rush out to upgrade, at least for me.
    Apple iPhone 8GB
    Apple 15" Macbook Pro 2.33 Ghz C2D
    Retired Treo 650
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches

alright, let's all merge it into this thread.

joking. actually i knew that was probably going on, but i didn't really want to browse.
    Last edited by wackochrisoidun; 05/16/2006 at 12:29 AM.
    Currently using: Sprint Treo 650!!
    Palm Pilot - Palm V- Handspring Visor - Samsung i500 - Treo 600
    Hopefully the t700p is better than that POS T650 that kept rebooting and dropping signals.

Gosh, I hope they invested more money toward R&D... really tired of hearing all the grips about these machines.... seems they would have got it together since the FrankenGarnett OS has been out since the 50's.

I already know what I'll end up doing... getting a 700p, sending it back, waiting for nokia or moto to release a pda/phone combo with great r/f... even though I'd rather have a palm.
    Quote Originally Posted by wackochrisoidun
    So... according to this:
    http://www.palm.com/us/products/compare/index.html

Besides the expanded memory, evdo, and slightly enhanced multimedia capabilities- does it seem worth an upgrade?
    Makes one wonder what the hell palm was doing the past three years!