Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    i have a coulple of music videos on mah computer....on mah computer it says the video has a certain amount of kbs but once i try to put it on my Treo the kbs goes up and doesnt fit on my phone...is there a program i can use to make it fit?
    What type of video is it? Is it avi, mpg, wmv...? Are you trying to copy it to an SD card?
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    itz a mpeg and i want it either on the treo of the SD card
    If you have enough free memory on your memory card, you should be able to watch it by saving it on your SD card and using TCPMP to view them.
    Palm IIIxe > Palm Vx > Tungsten T|3 > Unlocked Cingular Treo 650 on T-Mo

Favorite Apps: zLauncher (To run apps from SD card), Butler (MUST HAVE), Pocket Quicken, TCPMP, Profiles (Smarter than the Silent Mode switch on the top), MiniTones (to assign Mp3 Ringtones), SplashID, pTunes, VoicePad & NotePad (from a Lifedrive), HS Extension 2.0 Hack, TreoNaviText.
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    You could always drop the video into the hotsync app (to sync to the SD card). It will be automatically reformated (saving size) to play with the default media app.
    Visor --> Visor Platinum --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    i put the video in the palm quick install thing and once itz done the file is on my SD card with a X through it and it says something like "it's to big or something like that"
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    SD Card reader is the way to go, not quick install. I play movies and music videos off of my SD card all the time with TCPMP.
    Hey guys, in reading the Posts, what software do you all use for video streams. I shot a video of my son, put it on my SD card, but I don't know how to play it on my phone. Or maybe I don't have the software to play it. I have a 650 and the video was shot or at least comes up on my computer under Quick Time Player. Help!
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tBIGb731
    Hey guys, in reading the Posts, what software do you all use for video streams. I shot a video of my son, put it on my SD card, but I don't know how to play it on my phone. Or maybe I don't have the software to play it. I have a 650 and the video was shot or at least comes up on my computer under Quick Time Player. Help!
    Check out TCPMP and review this page for supported formats:

http://tcpmp.corecodec.org/about

Cheers!
    I use .mov or .avi. If a file needs conversion, I use SUPER (freeware).

Favorite Apps: zLauncher (To run apps from SD card), Butler (MUST HAVE), Pocket Quicken, TCPMP, Profiles (Smarter than the Silent Mode switch on the top), MiniTones (to assign Mp3 Ringtones), SplashID, pTunes, VoicePad & NotePad (from a Lifedrive), HS Extension 2.0 Hack, TreoNaviText.
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by krazyk
    i put the video in the palm quick install thing and once itz done the file is on my SD card with a X through it and it says something like "it's to big or something like that"
    How big is the file? How much room do you have left on your memory card?
    The Card Info app will tell you how much memory you have left on the card.
    Visor --> Visor Platinum --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo305
    I use .mov or .avi. If a file needs conversion, I use SUPER (freeware).
    Do you have a link for SUPER? Google kind of went nuts when I did a search for it.
    Thanks a bunch! This was extremely helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael
    Do you have a link for SUPER? Google kind of went nuts when I did a search for it.
    SUPER